Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would You Trade 15 IQ points for an 85 percentile increase in EQ If You Were Autistic?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date

Would You Do It

• Total voters
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Let's say you are an average guy with autism, since only 2% of the population is autistic, let's assume your mild autism puts you in the 2nd percentile of EQ (social ability). Let's define EQ as your ability to read other people, mimic others, interact appropriately, and make people like you. Assume your IQ is 100, dead average at 50th percentile, an IQ of 85 would put you at around 15th percentile. Would you do it? Why or why not?

Another low iq thread

Nigga, Chad can be low functioning autistic and have a larger social network than us even if we had an EQ in the 99th percentile pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Cope !!

You can be high inhib , but if your face and height is good you can go on tinder and have stacys flocking you like a mofo

No tbh, because chad can be shy and still get laid, I would trade IQ for height/face tho.

i am already near retard

I'm pretty low IQ as is, but I'd still do it.