Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Would you take salsa lessons for 7 months to fuck a 3/10 roastie?

Would you?

• No way, that's too much effort for a 3/10 roast beef

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Yes, seven months of dancing with old people and gays is worth a 3/10 roast

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
You have to go to the salsa lessons twice a week for three hours each time, and during the seven months you'll only be allowed to dance with 70+ year olds and gays. When you get the girl you'll be in a relationship with her for 8 weeks, and you can have sex with her twice a week.

Volcel if you wouldn’t.

No. I wouldn't even take salsa lessons for one day to fuck a 3/10.

Fuck that.

no i want love and validation and not starfish sex for 8weeks you can just go to prostitute if you want that and she will be better looking than 3/10

No, i dont want a 3/10.

You can only dance with 70+ year old gals and guys? What universe is this? Old fuckers tend to be in bad shape and dancing is pretty physically demanding. Any dance class that isn't in a retirement home will almost certainly have younger people.

Your question is like asking if I'd work as a bellboy at a shitty hotel for 6 months if I get to have sex with a 3/10... and the the hotel is just for alligators. It's so nonsensical, like why the fuck would there be an alligator hotel.

What you're doing is adding in unreal bullshit to justify not getting off your ass and taking a dance class. Lame.

Way too much effort

Sounds like a really shitty deal. But I would do it.

Hardly worth it, only a legit Stacy is worth putting in that much work.

Volcel if you wouldn’t.
The most impractical prostitution payment in the world for a used up 3/10? Why waste so much time doing something so dumb when you could just cough up some money for a better foid?

Jfl already took salsa class when I was in grade 11. No ascension

No if just 8 weeks and no LTR. Yes if theyd indefinitely become my gf
No if just 8 weeks and no LTR. Yes if theyd indefinitely become my gf

No man 7 months are too long tbh.

no i want love and validation and not starfish sex for 8weeks you can just go to prostitute if you want that and she will be better looking than 3/10
If there was a chance she'll love you and not only give you starfish sex then you'll do it?

Dignity is not free. The urge of external pleasures puts you at the mercy of another.

Volcel if you wouldn’t

Seriously though this is what normie men have to do to go laid and they laugh at us for being incel

Test like these just show how many volcels there are on this forum. This is the reason people dont take incels seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back