Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you take free leg lengthening for a few centimeters? What if you could get more, but you have to pay one leg? Catch is you are already 190cm.

Would you do it?

• No

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Minimum 1cm

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Minimum 2cm

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Minimum 2,5cm/1"

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Minimum 3cm

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Give me dat 50%off nigga.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not if I was already 190cm though

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Insurance pays everything. You get the newest tech; no open holes, only one rod, automatic/radio lengthening (no screws) (f.e. betz bone) and best care.

I could possibly get it because one of my legs is ~3cm shorter, but I would only get 1,5 cm height. Maybe 2cm if I tell the doc to overcorrect by a centimeter (having a difference of up to 1,5cm is normal).

If I get leg lengthening anyway on one side maybe I could just get both sides done and 5cm extra tbh. That would get me 7cm in total. Wonder how much off you get on the price of the second leg, because of redundancy. :ping:

Lol I measured and apparently I have short legs? :lul:Upper body is 100cm and longer Leg is only 90cm. Could get 10 and would be ok, if my frame just wasn't so bad lel.

Last edited:
No man my height is pretty good. I'd even trade 2 inches of my height just to gain 1 extra PSL in the Face.

No that sounds painful af I'd rather be manlet :feelsbadman:

For 3 inches yes

No I'm subhuman in many other areas as well so it wouldn't do shit for me. But if I was average except for being a manlet I'd definitely do it.

Why would anyone say no?

nah, it wouldn't make much difference tbh

i can get 3 cm easily with height insoles lel

Nah, I could do that just by putting something in my shoe

2 metres is the best

Imagine going through one of the most invasive kind of surgery and getting your bones crashed so you can be 193 cm instead of 190 :feelswhat:

Insurance pays everything. You get the newest tech; no open holes, only one rod, automatic/radio lengthening (no screws) (f.e. betz bone) and best care.

I could possibly get it because one of my legs is ~3cm shorter, but I would only get 1,5 cm height. Maybe 2cm if I tell the doc to overcorrect by a centimeter (having a difference of up to 1,5cm is normal).

If I get leg lengthening anyway on one side maybe I could just get both sides done and 5cm extra tbh. That would get me 7cm in total. Wonder how much off you get on the price of the second leg, because of redundancy. :ping:

Lol I measured and apparently I have short legs? :lul:Upper body is 100cm and longer Leg is only 90cm. Could get 10 and would be ok, if my frame just wasn't so bad lel.
already just 3cm off 190, so no

Wtf is this low iq shit. Why would a 190 cm guy want tp go through that much pain and suffering.

no 190cm for your face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back