Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you save a girl's life if you had a 50% chance of dying in the process, but could get laid if otherwise.

Would you risk your life?

• Yes, always.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Yes, but only if she's nice, loves me and doesn't get me cucked. (Or some other criteria.)

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No, never.

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters
E

Ectrodactylous

5'7" manlet with arm malformations
★★★
I mean, if you were to choose in cold blood, irrespective of weaknesses which could physically stop you from doing so. Would you have the will? (If you survive, you are still likely to suffer injuries and pain, but let's say you don't get any more crippled than you already are.)
I make that choice, every now and then, in the world of my dreams and reveries, hence the question; I often regret that the world is not as dangerous as it used to be.

Nah, I don't like the odds :feelswhat:

No, its against my nature to put myself in danger. Otherwise i would do crimes and make money which i value more than girls.

Yes, I want to rope

I'm not a lucky person, so no

Of course. This is a win-win situation. Utterly retarded to say no just to spite the woman tbh. These are wonderful odds both with brilliant outcomes.

Dying = Win
Getting laid = Win

There's nothing to lose by doing so. Hell if weird situations like that were to exist then perhaps the universe would pull off another impossibility and have her want to be with you permanently too.

Imagine dying for a foid :feelsaww:

No I don’t want to die and even if I could get laid if I saved a females life without any risk, I wouldn’t
That sounds a bit volcel at first sight, but it's probably just the next level of incel. :whitepill:

A woman would never risk her life for you (ok, a small number of women might...but generally, in times of danger, 99% of women run away screaming)

To say that you'll risk your life for the chance of getting laid is pathetic & blatant female worship

I would get far more pleasure in seeing her final moments, than I would from the chance to stick my dick in her

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

This forum's been swamped with foid worshipping threads lately.

A woman would never risk her life for you (ok, a small number of women might...but generally, in times of danger, 99% of women run away screaming)

To say that you'll risk your life for the chance of getting laid is pathetic & blatant female worship

I would get far more pleasure in seeing her final moments, than I would from the chance to stick my dick in her
Mhm.. making a bitch submit to your cock before extracting every last breath out of her :ahegao::ahegao:

You are whiteknight if you say yes. Gtfo from this forum.

why would i die for some random girl lol

what a cucked way to go out. imagine ur tombstone

why would i die for some random girl lol

what a cucked way to go out. imagine ur tombstone
So many ways man has to die, but he'll die through a hole that smells like fish :panties:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back