Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you take baldness for ascension?

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
If god grants you ascension but makes you bald, would you take it? -and you wont be a candidate to a haitransplantmaxx

Knowing your wife and friends will make bald jokes and ,
and you will have to walterwhitemaxx to feel masculine and dangerous.

Did I mispell? Its a hard word
I mean, it's a myth mostly, a bs. If females wasn't attracted to you at 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 why would they be attracted to you at 22, 25, 30? I don't believe in ascension bs, especially past 20, you will be a laughing stock when women find out you're virgin past 20.

I mean, it's a myth mostly, a bs. If females wasn't attracted to you at 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 why would they be attracted to you at 22, 25, 30? I don't believe in ascension bs, especially past 20, you will be a laughing stock when women find out you're virgin past 20.
I know.. you cant ascend because if you are virigin passed teens you disgust them even if you were a normie, so incels are stuck living in sexual limbo

Just sex once or a proper, long-term relationship?

For sex once I wouldn't do it, but for a long-term relationship (aka as long as you are bald you have one) I would take it.

Just sex once or a proper, long-term relationship?

For sex once I wouldn't do it, but for a long-term relationship (aka as long as you are bald you have one) I would take it.
I meant marriage.
And if she was nigger? Still?

I meant marriage.
And if she was nigger? Still?
Ah. Well, if she was a nice black person, sure, why not? Of course if she were a stereotypical black, i.e. dumb, lazy and aggressive I am not sure. In the end it would still be important to me to like her.

Ah. Well, if she was a nice black person, sure, why not? Of course if she were a stereotypical black, i.e. dumb, lazy and aggressive I am not sure. In the end it would still be important to me to like her.
Cool. Was baiting to see if you volcel

Yes. I will eventually get bald anyways so who cares? Besides I only.need my hair to attract women, once I already have one getting bald is not a problem anymore.

If god grants you ascension but makes you bald, would you take it? -and you wont be a candidate to a haitransplantmaxx

Knowing your wife and friends will make bald jokes and ,
and you will have to walterwhitemaxx to feel masculine and dangerous.
Off course. I want to Agent 47 Maxx. @wereq

I'm already bald so...

why would transplantmAXXing be off the table

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Output 3

A true mogger doesn't need one strand of hair to decorate his head or face.

I'm already on my way to permeant baldness so yeah

yea i fucking do bro. i mog you in every possible way. if i cant mog you then i would murk you. you are lucky that you are behind safety of a screen.

Yes I’ll get a hair transplant.