Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you take a job as a public executioner?

Would you be an executioner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
Yep, you read that right. if you lived in a country that executed criminals, would you be willing to carry out their death sentence? this would include throwing people off of rooftops and stoning. The people you would kill would have went through official, legal, trials and sentenced by the government to death. You would be paid a decent salary (not extremely high but above average).

ascension fuel

those jobs are pointless we have machines to do it

both are shit methods, if i was paid to shoot people in the skull i would do that
thats another method. fair enough.

are you in favor of the death penalty?

That stuff would have to mess with your head after a while. You might not agree with all of the charges. I'd be okay with executing guys who hurt animals and pedos, but the average guy who made a mistake and stole something, nah.
They don't apply death penalty to theives. this would be for murderers.

Yes i will, i like to kill people

@patrick_bateman001 @der_komische @General Alek vote "yes"

if its for people who actually deserve it (murderers) then yes, but not if it is death penalty for rapists or pedos or thieves
fair enough

Sounds like a cool job, you will probably work 3 days a year.

I kinda like the building method tbh.

I'd rather we evolved past killing each other so we can finally work towards becoming an interstellar species.

I wouldn't because the state is usually in the wrong.
If a man talks down on you, you should have the legal right to kill him. In nature, disrespect is punishable by death.

I'd rather we evolved past killing each other so we can finally work towards becoming an interstellar species.
Any interstellar species will have completely subjugated the female sexual impulse, and wouldn't give them any rights. Female sexual selection is dysgenic and hypergamy destroys civilization.