Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you support a one male child policy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date

Would you support male population control?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
Males as they are right now, are seen as disposable, replaceable garbage, and our individual values are at an all time low in society. To bring that value back up, we make males more rare by lowering their population. Population control to the point where it'd become 35% Male 65% female, leaving about a harem of 1.8 foids per male. The fatal flaw of this is being foids would have to run more parts of soyciety now.

I'd prefer to see a reduction in Pean hole births.

I'd prefer the gender ratio to be 2-3 females for every 1 male so yes.

Males as they are right now, are seen as disposable, replaceable garbage, and our individual values are at an all time low in society. To bring that value back up, we make males more rare by lowering their population. Population control to the point where it'd become 35% Male 65% female, leaving about a harem of 1.8 foids per male. The fatal flaw of this is being foids would have to run more parts of soyciety now.
I don't think it's the solution, we should eliminate only chads

I don't it's the solution, we should eliminate only chads
The concept of "Chad" is the top 20% of males, so Chad will always exist, unless we go full Nazi and make everyone the same

The concept of "Chad" is the top 20% of males, so Chad will always exist, unless we go full Nazi and make everyone the same
so we should eliminate foids just for the lifefuel in Pac Man

But the curry and rice boomers did the opposite.

Yes I would support a 1 male child policy good idea. Also a proposal I have is to outlaw abortions of female babies, unless severe health problems.

All IVF implanted babies should also be female only by law.

We can modify the policies when gender equality is reached.

But the curry and rice boomers did the opposite.

Ya its almost incalculable how stupid those peoples are and why nobody should feel bad when they get taken down.

It would benefit males regarding sex, yes, problem is society would never enforce such thing