Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you still hate women if everyone single one suddenly loved you?

Would you still hate women if everyone single one suddenly loved you?

• Yes, I'd stop hating women

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No, I'd fuck them and call them ugly whores

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Yes, I'll treat them as cattle and nothing more

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I personally believe women are fundamentally evil and flawed that they should be treated nothing more than cattle. Normies cannot swallow this pill because they believe women will love them (which they dont kek).

We lost our grasp of power over them
Transparent sasaki haise by background chan d8vpuv2

If they changed their nature and loved me in a Masculine way I'd love them back and feel finally happy but if they loved me in their feral way complimenting me for height or dick size I'd just go apeshit crazy and beat the living shit out of them

I'd still hate them. But i'd fuck them. A whole lot of rough sex would take place.

smug-look-wander-ponder-photo.jpg

Last edited:
Would love them surely I'm a forgiving person

Don't hate women but I would use power to my advantage to overthrow the kikes. Agree with cattle point.

No, I'd continue hating women and not fuck them. I would then tell them that if they REALLY loved me they would distribute themselves evenly among men to ensure every man had a wife, and I would just take one above-average one. Milk that for all it's worth.

No, I'd continue hating women and not fuck them. I would then tell them that if they REALLY loved me they would distribute themselves evenly among men to ensure every man had a wife, and I would just take one above-average one. Milk that for all it's worth.
High nobility high iq. Agree

Giga IQ and helping out your brocels
You deserve to be in Valhalla for sure

I'd continue to pay zero respect to them. For hate there are not much emotions in my corpse left though tbh.

I'd still find them dumb

Yes. My hatred of them will not change for any reason.

#Neverforgive
#Neverforget