Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would you still feel depressed if you turned into a chad?

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Yesterday I had a pretty bad headache, the cause was too much vidya and no water consumption

Once it went away today, I felt way better and had a new sense of gratitude today without vidya and drinking more water, I actually felt happy to be alive

I have seen some on here rightfully so, say they would still be depressed even if they turned into a chad right now

However after my recent experience, I think thats not true

I mean if a simple headache going away could make me this happy, imagine if all the sudden my height was increased by 10 inches, or I was gifted a great looking face, I think I would be estatic despite my jaded world view and missed youthful experiences such as teen love

Although its possibly my happiness is just some form of biological occurence that happens when a sickness alleviates and this feeling wouldnt transfer if you were given a new body

Yes. You'll remember the incel experience even if you magically became Chad tomorrow

Yeah, because my psyche is forever scarred by being so alone during my formative years. Plus, so many close family members have died, and that's brutal. Still though, I'd enjoy becoming a chad and it would easily remove 60 percent of my depression guaranteed

Yes because love isnt real, and the agepill will fuck me over

If I had become Chad, it would have taken me a long time (probably several years) of a huge number of random hookups for me to stop being very happy at some point. Being Chad is definitely better.

Probably yes if I retained my current knowledge about our soyciety.

Yesterday I had a pretty bad headache, the cause was too much vidya and no water consumption

Once it went away today, I felt way better and had a new sense of gratitude today without vidya and drinking more water, I actually felt happy to be alive

I have seen some on here rightfully so, say they would still be depressed even if they turned into a chad right now

However after my recent experience, I think thats not true

I mean if a simple headache going away could make me this happy, imagine if all the sudden my height was increased by 10 inches, or I was gifted a great looking face, I think I would be estatic despite my jaded world view and missed youthful experiences such as teen love

Although its possibly my happiness is just some form of biological occurence that happens when a sickness alleviates and this feeling wouldnt transfer if you were given a new body
My life would still be horrendous even if my cock was being sucked

No one is happy or satisfied 100% of time but my life would be countless times better.
First i would find a job.
Find a girlfriend.
Repair my house.
Help out my family.
Get a drivers license and buy a car.

Life would have many happy and enjoyable moments, i would be under much less stress. I cant even dream about it how far normal life is from me.

I have already internalized the futility of sex and life. I don't seek pleasure anymore, so being a chad won't make me feel any better. I'll feel like the whole experience is fake. Depressed or not, being a chad will at least give me an opportunity to punish normies and foids for their incelphobia, which would make me more at peace. Chadfishing will be so easy.

depression is a psychological state, you can be depressed regardless of life circumstances

I also had a similar experience to you. I had surgery for urinary stones, and it was very painful. So I was very happy after completing the treatment. But the happiness gained from the absence of pain does not last long. The relief from the pain of my urinary stones initially brought me happiness, but that happiness has faded over time and is no longer with me.

if we become chad, we may feel happy for a while, but I think we will feel dull after 10 years. Schopenhauer saw this point clearly.

Attachments

• schopenhauer.jpg
    schopenhauer.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
That's the one thing that could cure my unhappiness so no

If I remembered how it felt to be incel then yes. If I didn't then maybe still yes but perhaps I would be upset about some trivial shit

Depressed ? No

Neutral? Yes

Happy? Unlikely

Sure the World will remain as is , but atleast you can Abuse your Looks .

Maybe, sometimes I feel like nothing will fill the void

No. Chads can actually use the blackpill to their advantage but for incels, the blackpill explains why we get treated like crap, in life.

I don't think so. If I turned into a chad that alone would solve most of my problems easily. I actually wouldn't think about the bad past experiences at all at that point

No one is happy or satisfied 100% of time but my life would be countless times better.
First i would find a job.
Find a girlfriend.
Repair my house.
Help out my family.
Get a drivers license and buy a car.

Life would have many happy and enjoyable moments, i would be under much less stress. I cant even dream about it how far normal life is from me.
How old are you again? And you still do not have your drivers license?

I am 22 and still without it, admittedly I feel a little daunted by the prospect of driving, I think its something I wont be good at without a lot of practice and I would have no reason to drive around a lot anyway with no life

I am curious about how life has been for you without it, how your parents and others have treated you knowing you do not have your drivers license, its awkward enough for me to say that I dont have it

I am curious about how life has been for you without it, how your parents and others have treated you knowing you do not have your drivers license, its awkward enough for me to say that I dont have it
Im 37. Everyone treat me like an child. I live in small town so there's not big need for a car, still it would be nice to have. Sometimes i just dont feel like walking 1.5-2 hour walking. My brother who had couple of gfs says car is a must have if you have a gf, she will consider you retarded special need person if you dont have a car to drive her around.

no, being a chad with stronger body, mogger Voice and 7 foot tall would be pure heaven, as i would be a Chad i would think of my incel past and think "how the hell didn't i rope?"

I live in small town so there's not big need for a car, still it would be nice to have
I have alot of stuff near me but everything, I also feel like having a job is much harder without a car, its hard to get a job so you cant rely on work happening to be where you live
Sometimes i just dont feel like walking 1.5-2 hour walking.
WTF lol, is this one way or return included? I guess the time can add up, I dont like walking too much I get sweaty very easily which causes physical scratchy discomfort on my body and back acne

Well I like walking, but using it as a substitute for a car is not good for me
My brother who had couple of gfs says car is a must have if you have a gf, she will consider you retarded special need person if you dont have a car to drive her around.
Yeah no car with a GF would only be possible as a mega chad or if you are under the legal age, over for drivers licensecels

That being said I feel like I will/should get my license soon however I think I said that on this forum 10 months ago, I think drivers license wouldnt help me ascend at all tbh but it would be nice to just drive myself somewhere and buy myself goyslop maybe

I have alot of stuff near me but everything, I also feel like having a job is much harder without a car, its hard to get a job so you cant rely on work happening to be where you live
Youre completely right. The car itself now can get you a job, every day new delivery service opens up for food and groceries, you need the driver licence and most place you need your own car.
WTF lol, is this one way or return included? I guess the time can add up, I dont like walking too much I get sweaty very easily which causes physical scratchy discomfort on my body and back acne
With return. At this heat its especially bad.
That being said I feel like I will/should get my license soon however I think I said that on this forum 10 months ago, I think drivers license wouldnt help me ascend at all tbh but it would be nice to just drive myself somewhere and buy myself goyslop maybe
Yeah, its nice to have.