Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you settle if you had all the power in the relationship with a chubby average foid?

TheLastandtheFirst

TheLastandtheFirst

Self-banned
-
Say you meet an average girl, kind of chubby still desirable enough that you can get aroused by her. Inexperienced socially, kind of insecure. You have total power over her in a relationship, but you don't really love them. Yet they would be good marriage material, give you sex when asked, and aren't insufferable to be around.

Would you settle?

If she's a virgin, yes. That's not settling, that's almost ideal.

Sure, but after 5 years you'd be divorced having to pay child support to kids you'll never see as she fucks around with 18 other guys

I'm not particularly attracted to chubby women, but yes.

Sure, but after 5 years you'd be divorced having to pay child support to kids you'll never see as she fucks around with 18 other guys

Show me a picture of "kinda chubby"

Say you meet an average girl, kind of chubby still desirable enough that you can get aroused by her. Inexperienced socially, kind of insecure. You have total power over her in a relationship, but you don't really love them. Yet they would be good marriage material, give you sex when asked, and aren't insufferable to be around.

Would you settle?
I have no idea. I think any kind of relationship experience is needed to answer this.

I'd have sex with a rotten ham sandwich

no I can’t do fat foids but average looking foid yea

Whoever would deny this offer is living in a fantasy. If I can at least tolerate this woman , and she has all the traits as said in OP , then life would be great.

Well, if "kinda chubby" means thick then I would

Would you settle?
Yes. Anyone who wouldn't is volcel.

What do you mean by "All the power." if she was some lobotimized drone who followed my orders without question I might.

Yes, but I'm already getting rejected by the fat version of this girl.

Honestly, considering our situation, this is a dream girl and I'd learn to love her. As someone who has tried dating a lot, I'd find a way to make this work.

If only a slightly chubby.

Is OP the chubby foid? Of course anyway....

Would you settle?
ye sure

probably would

Of course! As it'd be a good deal all round comparing to how my life is now

If she isn't a landwhale and thicc in the right places + loyal virgian, traditional as a w0men can be, then yes.

I would use her for sex, then dump her when i get rich and can afford prostitutes.