Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you settle down with this self-proclaimed RedPill female?

would you settle down?

• yes, wife material

• no I wouldn't even bang her

• I would fuck her brains out and then leave

Results are only viewable after voting.
GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll

ikea manlet
she's said that she considers herself part of the Redpill community.
I don't know a lot about her as I've only seen clips of her, but from what I've gathered it seems like she hates other females but yet she can't seem to find herself a good man to settle down with.
some videos it seems like it's all a hoax to gain attention from men, but some actually seem kinda based.

me personally, I wouldn't want to settle down since she seems annoying as fuck, but I would absolutely bang her senseless
Screenshot 20240109 202148 Firefox

She is just larping as redpilled woman

she's a fucking grifter and you can tell from that pic, she's dressed like a slut and looks nasty. she also fucked a homeless nigger? anyone who falls for her grift is a pathetic simp

she's a fucking grifter and you can tell from that pic, she's dressed like a slut and looks nasty. she also fucked a homeless nigger? anyone who falls for her grift is a pathetic simp
I also heard that she abused him

Sex with a condom (she fucked homeless nigger so she may be ridden with STDs and AIDS) no kisses and after i'm done just leave without saying anything. Her legs are so unappealing as PPOMO legs and feet fucking hobbit tier legs

I would fuck her brains out and then leave​

Coalburner, so no.

"Men's Rights Activists"
ah I see, yea I mean she's a foid who says that females are meant to be trad and please men. i see how she took it over, I just can't understand why people are letting her do it.

redpilled women are all fakes and whores. as bad as bluepilled women are, at least they are honest. as honest as a woman can be. they will scream and cry about typical normie bullshit, but they really do believe it. on the other hand, redpilled women don't believe a thing they say. they brag about being "trad" during the day, just to go out and whore it up at night. at best, they are grifters. at worst, paid mouthpieces for ZOG.

female grifter jumping into male space to take the spotlight for themselves, many such cases

Grifter who only does it for the money.

Instead of whoring herself on onlyfans she just can talk about stuff she doesn't really even believe in to make bucks.

And the simps lap it up.

The people who made her famous are even more disgusting than she is though. Her fans that is

I don't know a lot about her as I've only seen clips of her, but from what I've gathered it seems like she hates other females but yet she can't seem to find herself a good man to settle down with.
some videos it seems like it's all a hoax to gain attention from men, but some actually seem kinda based.

me personally, I wouldn't want to settle down since she seems annoying as fuck, but I would absolutely bang her senseless
View attachment 1034614
shes a grifter

Is this that Pearl lady or whatever she's called?

Coalburner, so no.
*Sigh* it's impossible to find a white woman that hasn't fucked either an animal or a nigger...even though the latter is the same as the former.

I'd be with her tbh, my standards are non-existent at this point so I can overlook her coal burning past.
I see your argument, but I personally don't think she's wife material if I'm honest since she's been called abusive and she seems a bit egotistical

Shes hot and rich.
But also old and a coal burner.

Fake cell if you wouldn't.

Shes hot and rich.
But also old and a coal burner.

Fake cell if you wouldn't.
absolutely, only volcels/fakecels would pass on pearl pussy even though she's a degenerate slut

This newly spawned racist (since her black ex secretly had a baby mama and broke her heart) is obviously too tall for anything but BBC.

If she was really about her people shed just date Nick Fuentes but he's a low T fag and too short.

Aba was right only women can go after pearl this hard v0 tZt7brpExSBJYhJbqgtCqHp6VG6CRRvFTt28D

No I really hate this toilet for some reason something about her is so fucking punchable but I can't put my finger on it she has that smugness

i would build a home with her and coom on that snatch everyday of my life

looks like a tranny
that's just average south korean foid, now i know why they have lowest birthrate in the world they are that ugly it's not just nazi feminism

I would absolutely. What a tall queen

View attachment 1034614
No she looks hideous

No I really hate this toilet for some reason something about her is so fucking punchable but I can't put my finger on it she has that smugness
because she's annoying and attention seeking probably

Would bang for sure but date idk she can be doing all that show for clicks and money and all of it being fake but who knows u can never know without actually dating her

She is not wife material but I would squish her. I would kiss her feet.

Ogre fucking bitch

Would bang for sure but date idk she can be doing all that show for clicks and money and all of it being fake but who knows u can never know without actually dating her
my thoughts exactly

She's bbc only. All of her exes are black dudes.

Disgusting unshapely legs

Google says she is 27 but she looks 40 jfl.