Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you sell your soul to satan?

Which option would you choose?

• Total voters
NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
★★
So, if satan existed and he gave you an offer to sell your soul to him in exchange for becoming a 10/10 Chad would you accept it? The downside is that you would suffer in hell for the rest of eternity after you die. Would you still do it?

EtERnal hellfire is far worsER. Just waifudollmaxx and VRmaxx in this life and get 72 virgins in heaven

idk bro if hell is real, like 100% confirmed then I'd definitely wouldn't shake hands with ol Luci'

Selling soul would be stupidest thing to do if satan actually exists and tells you about the consequences

Nope we are already living in hell and Satan controls this world and afterlife does not exist. So selling your soul is useless.

Nothing in this world is worth spending an eternity in hell. We are all God's children, and even though we fall short, he doesn't want to see any of us go there.

An idle mind is the devils playground, so protect yourself. :feelsBox:

This deal sounds awful not even worth it if I am being serious all eternity of getting fucked by BBC or whatever else read Dante's inferno btw if you are interested in Christian hell lore

no

IMG 5022

I've already suffered enough, being chad for a bit isn't worth suffering for eternity in hell.

I would, though my deal with Shaitan would be
- giving me invincibility till i live my life
so i can torture some mean motherfuckers to death before i die of old age

Satan is the first chad, if you think about it he somehow mogged adam as a snake and convinced the first whore to ruin paradise for everyone

I am Satan so idk if that's possible

Satan is the first chad, if you think about it he somehow mogged adam as a snake and convinced the first whore to ruin paradise for everyone
Satan is a tranny not chad. Just look at his body, its an abomination

Satan is a tranny not chad. Just look at his body, its an abomination
Satan was a literal angel and one of god's favorites so he was not just chad but Chad of Chads, so chadly that he thought he could question god, the supreme arbiter of reality. He can shapeshift so he isn't just a tranny, through he is the forefather of all trannies and sexual degenerates so it doesn't amtter

i would lease it for a few months but never sell it

I don’t wanna suffer for thousands of years

i would sit down and have dinner with satan tbh

If satan exists that means god exists so i only have to do about 80 years of inceldom to get angel pussy, God would looking out for me.

Life is ephemeral
Hell is forever

You get one life why would you waste it being an incel just to go to hell anyway when you die.

If life is already so bad why even make it worse for yourself

Hell sounds worse

There is no hell because satan doesnt exist :feelsLSD:

But even if satan was real too bad satan can't make me a Tyrone

Only someone with the brains of a fat nigger would sell their soul to Satan

I would love to fuck Eva's sinning punani

Not worth it. Besides, look how well it worked for that Danyal Hussein guy :feelshaha:

I would sell
So, if satan existed and he gave you an offer to sell your soul to him in exchange for becoming a 10/10 Chad would you accept it? The downside is that you would suffer in hell for the rest of eternity after you die. Would you still do it?
my soul for a foot of height

If by satan you mean Jews then yeah if they pay me 10 billion GBP then I will stop hating them and not go to gaza to kill thousands of them