Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you say you're average looking?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Would you say your average looking but incel due to external factors such as height, status, area, etc?

yall mog, anyone thats average looking 5/10 mogs me to hell

What the fuck is this shit?

Yes without my eczema

After looksmaxing, fashionmaxzing, clearskinmaxxing, gymcelling, Im about above average. Only problem is I am aspy as fuck

I gues I will need several plastic surgeries ro fix my 4/10 face, in order to become average. But the problem is, that tehre are no methods for increasing penis size. Plus I live in an absolute shithole country Russia, in a very bad state. Plus, I'm from middle class family.
So basically I'm fuckid up, and there are no ways I can become average looking.

Anyway, average looking male is still an incel. Those normalfags have to betabuxx/looksmaxx, in order to get some left over trash.

I am a tera chad (in my dreams)

Im 3 at best.

I am very ugly, I am so below average my very existence skews the average of my area

No, I'm below average

No, I am a 3.

Nope, I have acne scars and I'm bald so I'm genuinely ugly

Nope, I'm an ugly. If I were average-looking, I'd be a normie then.

Slightly below if I try. At best I'm a 4 if I really take care of myself. Sure not as ugly as some here but not average. It's getting worse with age.

Same,anybody that's average should go kill themselves,fucking normie scum larpers.
"average" looking men are no longer normies in modern society, foids' expectations have far exceeded the average. In order to be successful with women or even have a chance of getting laid nowadays you must be above average.
Anyway, average looking male is still an incel. Those normalfags have to betabuxx/looksmaxx, in order to get some left over trash.

The only thing I have going for me is my height. In every other way im subhuman

Serious answer: I've had older boomer parents try to set me up with their daughters or granddaughters, but they weren't interested; i was either too short for thrm, too serious (translation: boring), or too quiet
Not a brag but I've had people (mostly older) shocked that I'm single, but my attempts at online dating have been suicide inducing.
Foids treat me as if I'm invisible if they have no reason to interact with me, but never had one recoil in disgust or refuse to stay alone with me (I do know guys like this)
Objectively, yes I'm average looking, but in 2022 average is the new ugly
Had I grown up 30-40 years ago, I wouldn't be in this situation, as foids had less choices, no fucking dating apps, hookups were far more taboo, and they were relentlessly badgered by family to get married before 30; so in all likelihood I would've had some Becky in my life --- IT of course denies this scenario by saying "nO sElF rEsPEcTiNg pArEnT wOuLd let a dAuGhTeR maRrY yOu", but based on my experiences with parents, that's complete bullshit

Yes

Only height is relatively small (5'11)

I used to think I’m average now after all the rejections I faced no

After looksmaxing, fashionmaxzing, clearskinmaxxing, gymcelling, Im about above average. Only problem is I am aspy as fuck
sad and brutal. there is literally nothing that can be done. it's over.