Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you say Happierabroad is just normie red pill nonsense?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Used to post there about a decade ago and while most of their users were still able to seamax there I see that website becoming quite and here and there is some incel content. I believe there is no happier abroad for truecels. Different story for low tier white normies though

Used to post there about a decade ago and while most of their users were still able to seamax there I see that website becoming quite and here and there is some incel content. I believe there is no happier abroad for truecels. Different story for low tier white normies though
Yeah and not only that but they also look down on incels and think they are "alpha" for running jbw game.

Never heard of this before tbh
Yeah and not only that but they also look down on incels and think they are "alpha" for running jbw game.
still mogs me tbh

I agree with you. There isn't. Those of us who have lived international and are Trucels know this automatically like it is second nature. The guys who couldn't score overseas come to other places where their status helps them and they either ascend easily (not actually Trucels, bit low tier white normies) or if not, they still fail and as a result they are not truely "happier abroad". Maybe being abroad helps them Cope though. I could see that.