Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you risk it and do a Rip Van Winkle scenario?

Would you do a Rip Van Winkle scenario if offered?

• Yes, I'll risk it and hope I awaken in a better future

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'll take my current LDAR in the now

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★★★
Obviously just a cope fantasy scenario that I imagined during my incelsomnia (insomnia and partly caused by my inceldom). Thought it would be fun.

Imagine you somehow encounter people like in the tale. They offer you some drink. It's been awhile and I never actually read the story in a long time or watched the video. You'll fall asleep for a given time and then awaken unaged in the future.

Obviously 50 or even 100 years probably won't make a diffERence in this cucked and fucked uncivilized civilization that inhumane humanity currently has.

So, assume the people will let you choose your slumber period. It can be anywhere from 25 years to 1000 years.

How long do you want to go to sleep and do you hope the future is better?

Or do you reject it because it's too risky?

You could awaken to a world post-nuclear apocalypse, humanity is extinct, a wasteland from a cosmic disaster, or a totalitarian world government. Maybe humanity was somehow destroyed.

Or maybe humanity has returned to values after seeing the effects of slut foids and miscegenation.

Maybe civilization was reset in a massive disaster.

However, if you are asleep for over 30 years, assume that you've been declared dead. It's difficult to reappear.

If you awaken 50-1000 years in the future, assume you're stateless and effectively have no provable identity. No one would believe you awakened like Rip Van Winkle because they don't believe in the completely supernatural anymore.

The people will let you bring up to two large suitcases and a backpack full of things. Pack smart because you don't know what could be valuable or a historic antique. You can bring living things and they won't age or go bad either but they need to fit inside your luggage or be able to be contained by leashes or a cage you hold with one hand. You don't know what species won't be around anymore.

Not worth it tbh the world will probably be way more cucked than it already is

50 seems like more than enough time for them to start making custom foidroids. Maybe 75 or to 100 see if they get refined.
Also enough time for enough scientific advancements to get better cosmetic surgeries. Most advancements in that field have only existed for less than 150 years, and we’ve improved rapidly since.

I’ll pack anything with gold, bring a few endangered small animals to see if cloning has improved too. I may not care much for humans but I perceive most animals as innocent and want to keep them alive.