Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you raype if it was the only option left in the order to get ascended rather than dying virgin??

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Would you raype in the order to get ascended if it was the only option left rather than dying virgin??

Just no dude you are IT lurker

IT lurker gtfo

I rather fuck my damn couch

Lol you are a foid trying to lure us into your sweaty trap

You can play parasite in the city adult game

I do what benefits me irregardless of the cost to anybody else, so yeah of course I would (in minecraft!)

Nice try motherfucker you cannnot post this shit on IT

Over the top avi, generic username with swastika, basically ITs stereotype of us.

Probably infiltrator.
No bro what the fuck?
I am Hindu curry

I do what benefits me irregardless of the cost to anybody else, so yeah of course I would (in minecraft!)
I am still 19 so there is still might some hope to ascend who knows:feelsjuice:

Incels cannot be rapists. 99% victims are raped by their boyfriends, friends or husbands. In other words, women are more likely to be raped by IT members than us

Incels cannot be rapists. 99% victims are raped by their boyfriends, friends or husbands. In other words, women are more likely to be raped by IT members than us
True:feelsjuice:

In India, mostly raypes are perpetrated by the guys who are friends or teachers of foids:feelsjuice:

313.png

I don’t really care about my virginity status but I would only rape someone if they were a girl who deserved it.