Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather...?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
1. Have the best singing voice in the world (better than Michael Jackson) but look like you do now.

2. Be 6'7 with 10 million in the bank but an average face.

3. Be a 9/10 facewise, 5'9, but considered the best comedian in the world.

4. Be the most talented writer in the world, surpassing Tolstoy and Hemingway but being 5'6 and having schizophrenia.

5. Being the world's most famous movie director but having a 3 inch penis and a coke addiction.

6. Being a tech billionaire who's 6'2 but had his genitals mutilated in a tragic logging accident (still work but they're unsightly and shrunken).

7. Considered to be the best painter the world has ever seen (Da Vinci, Van Gogh-level) but you're 5'0 and you are only attracted to women over 6'2.

8. Be an autocratic dictator over an Asian country, but you have Dwarfism and a 1 inch dick.

9. A 10/10 facially, 6'5 but homeless and addicted to quaaludes.

10. You're a wallstreet banker. You're a 9/10, 6'2, with a flawless skin routine. You're a VP at your company but you have schizoid delusions and you can't get into a certain restaurant no matter what you do.

I vomited this list up because it's Sunday night and I have nothing else to do.

Motivate your answer.

Last edited:
Motivate your choices.

1. Have the best singing voice in the world (better than Michael Jackson) but look like you do now.

4. Be the most talented writer in the world, surpassing Tolstoy and Hemingway but being 5'6 and having schizophrenia.

5. Being the world's most famous movie director but having a 3 inch penis and a coke addiction.

6. Being a tech billionaire who's 6'2 but had his genitals mutilated in a tragic logging accident (still work but they're unsightly and shrunken).

7. Considered to be the best painter the world has ever seen (Da Vinci, Van Gogh-level) but you're 5'0 and you are only attracted to women over 6'2.

8. Be an autocratic dictator over an Asian country, but you have Dwarfism and a 1 inch dick.

Either option 9 or 2 or 3.

9 - You are homeless but thanks to your giga face it wouldn't be long till you became a model and a millionaire you would only have to deal with your addiction first.

2 - is the best all-rounder.

3. I don't see any downside? I think this one is probably the best one.

3. Pretty easy all around.

2 already had me sold with the height (im 5'3 niggacel) but 10 million in the bank? I'd NEVER have to work a day in my life and could spend the rest of my days heightmogging and living high standard life while occasionally travvelling and eating good food everyday and shit godddamn

I guess 2 would be my preference.

10. You're a wallstreet banker. You're a 9/10, 6'2, with a flawless skin routine. You're a VP at your company but you have schizoid delusions and you can't get into a certain restaurant no matter what you do.

Motivate your answer.