Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Would you rather live until you die of old age looking like you do now OR live an entire week as a 9.5/10 6'4" Chad but die immediately afterwards? How would you try and squeeze out every minute possible to enjoy your last week?

I'll never undestand this question, why the fuck would I want to live until I die of old agw? I would rather die innediately

idk tbh ngl
How are you unsure? Living even a single day as a 9.5/10 6'4" male is worth it. Imagine the dopamine rush you'd get from getting all the attention at every night club you walk into, the constant reassurance that you're attractive, etc...compared to being a loser who gets no female attention whatsoever.

I'll never undestand this question, why the fuck would I want to live until I die of old agw? I would rather die innediately
Yeah it makes no sense, the Chad week is a win-win situation.

Yeah it makes no sense, the Chad week is a win-win situation.
Living a week as a giga Chad will make you love your life so much that you wouldn't really be able to cope with the fact that you only have few days to live.

Better one day as a lion than one hundred years as a sheep.

Live as I am.
It's gonna take me a week to learn how to get women to fuck me and be NT.
I'll dead until I get to fuck.

Live as I am.
You can just get on Tinder and foids will still want to meet you even if you have an extremely boring personality.

For the 2nd option, assuming my current traits n personality I'll probably die before getting intimate with any foid as I'll spend the whole week adjusting to my new looks.
Live as I am.