Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Spend a day with a redpilled cuck who thinks he is some TEXAS RANGER or some shit by making fun of adults who play video games.. Also the kind of guy that gets a huge ass pick up truck but never takes it off-roading or haul anything with it :soy::redpill:

Or

Spend a day with a bluepilled normie cuck that thinks he is a nobel peace prize winning ass philosopher.. Constantly lecturing you on whatever feminist bullshit he is into..The kind of guy that will steal your burger and say it’s morally wrong to eat meat, but when a foid asks for one he quickly gives her your burger., :soy::bluepill:

Obviously the :soy::redpill:

Bluepilled normie
so i can kick his faggoty ass

I'd really like to beat the shit out of them both.

Tbh but at least the redneck isnt gonna act like a total cuck
He probably will act like one if you tell him women deserve to get their voting rights taken away, and tell him he can only score with 300+ landwhales if he's lucky.

He probably will act like one if you tell him women deserve to get their voting rights taken away, and tell him he can only score with 300+ landwhales if he's lucky.
At least he wont rant about "progressive politics:soy::soy::soy::soy:"

:bluepill:Guy because I find their bullshit so pathetic and hilarious at the same time. Wouldn't mind spending one day with him just to laugh.
:redpill:Guys are more annoying because they remind me of the time I was redpiller myself, and their "macho" bullshit gets old very quick. Also doesn't help that I spend quite some time at Uni with "redpill" type people so it might skew my view.

blue pilled cuck. basically everyone i know already so :soy:

The bluepilled guy, maybe I could give him an existential crisis:feelshmm:

AHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUCK FUCK THIS WHY DO I FEEL SO FUCKING ANGRY AND AGITATED HOLY SHIIIIITTTT

The hillbilly. I can’t stand white knight cucks