Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather wageslave for $18/hr or neetmax?

Would you rather wageslave for $18/hr or neetmax?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
If you had the choice would you neetmax (get food and shelter and basic copes for free), or wageslave for 18 dollars an hour 40 hours per week, and deal with normie cucks and rosties?

I'm neetmaxing right now so.

If you had the choice would you neetmax (get food and shelter and basic copes for free), or wageslave for 18 dollars an hour 40 hours per week, and deal with normie cucks and rosties?
I'll never work for an hourly wage again tbh ngl ded srs

I'm neetmaxing right now so.
Me too. My time is worth more than $18 hr for the cucked government to tax and give to single mom whores.

Depends on the rent of where I have to live.

leaning towards NEETmaxing it’s far better :feelscomfy:

Dealing with cucks and rosties isn't worth $100 an hour.
That's actually pretty good tbh my only issue would be the fixed hrs, having a boss and lack of freedom.

What jobs even pay that?

That's actually pretty good tbh my only issue would be the fixed hrs, having a boss and lack of freedom.

What jobs even pay that?
I can't follow schedules or like taking orders from bosses either. I think some medical jobs pay around that much.

I went neet for a while but I got bored so I went back to work.

All else being equal neet.

If I didn't have to work I wouldn't but I don't like the idea of being a slave to UBI either, and honestly, everybody should know by now what foids think of the male unemployed. However, foids don't like wage slaves either, it's a vicious cycle.

Foids are only attracted to Chad upper middle class or wealthy, they absolutely despise low income wage slaves, as a wage slave myself I've become a bit of an expert on this unfortunately. Being a wage slave and trying to date the modern western woman is basically the kiss of death, it will never happen under any circumstances.

Last edited:
If I didn't have to work I wouldn't but I don't like the idea of being a slave to UBI either, and honestly, everybody should know by now what foids think of the male unemployed. However, foids don't like wage slaves either, it's a vicious cycle.

Foids are only attracted to Chad upper middle class or wealthy, they absolutely despise low income wage slaves, as a wage slave myself I've become a bit of an expert on this unfortunately. Being a wage slave and trying to date the modern western woman is basically the kiss of death, it will never happen under any circumstances.
Being neet will probably impress foids more than being a wageslave for $18 an hour.

i already wageslave for 15$ an hour
and i would rather Neetmax by far

Lol, am wageslaving rn for that exact hourly wage. Not enough for the experience i have, but i can work part time and remote tho. So no direct human interaction. My days feel better than the NEETing in the last 3 years.

Being neet will probably impress foids more than being a wageslave for $18 an hour.
The only kind of neet a foid is interested in is the rich neet, nothing else.

A rich slave is still a slave, and at $18/hr lmao no thanks

Wageslave, I dont like ldaring.

I would love to get 18$ and hour. I'm making about 4,5$/h right now so 18 dollars would be a great improvement.

Rosties won't be impressed by wageslaving for $18/hr either.
The modern woman wants it all, her desires are never ending and always wanting, if you can't give her everything she wants nothing to do with you.

I would love to get 18$ and hour. I'm making about 4,5$/h right now so 18 dollars would be a great improvement.
im not murican but 18 dollans per hour seems like good salary in states where min wage is equal to 7 dollans per hour
$18/hr can only benefit you if you live rent free with your parents, but even then I rather find other ways to make money than wagecucking for such a small amount.
The modern woman wants it all, her desires are never ending and always wanting, if you can't give her everything she wants nothing to do with you.
Fuck those used up whores. The only way to put them in line is if non chads stop being pathetic pussy pandering simps, and stop paying taxes to the cucked government.

$18/hr can only benefit you if you live rent free with your parents, but even then I rather find other ways to make money than wagecucking for such a small amount.

Fuck those used up whores. The only way to put them in line is if non chads stop being pathetic pussy pandering simps, and stop paying taxes to the cucked government.
I'm just waiting for the whole rotten disgusting edifice to come crashing down, there is nothing left to do at this point.

Too high inhib to take a paying job, but if I wasn't then I'd definitely choose that over this

I feel pretty guilty for leeching off of my parent's

Will wage for 5-10 years then I'll be retiring

Neetmaxxing is superior to that I think. Not worth wasting 40h a day for 18 dollars.

Tbh I can't make myself neet for too long even if I could afford it financially - it just gets too old and boring too quickly. More day-to-day copes are available if you do something even if it's just wageslaving

If you're talking about dollars, that's an insanely good salary for BR standards, but I'd still rather NEET.

If you're talking about dollars, that's an insanely good salary for BR standards, but I'd still rather NEET.
In cuckerica that won't get you anything, rent alone is $2000 a month in most places.

In cuckerica that won't get you anything, rent alone is $2000 a month in most places.
Holy shit. And I thought rent was expensive here.

If I was on a trust fund or something, I would get a college education, but still be a NEET, tbh.

I can't stand being surrounded with moggers and normcucks 8/5 too much suifiel

wageslave As long as its not permanent

Definitely NEET. Being a NEET is much better than wageslaving. No point in wasting your life if you will barely make any money

How old are you? Where do you get NEET money from?

I'm in my 30s and neet from my parents, and live with them.
Do they not get angry at you? What will you do when they die?

Do they not get angry at you? What will you do when they die?
Sometimes they get angry, but I don't have options to use my time to make decent money now. I will inherit their properties that they collect rent from.

I am wageslaving in real life and I miss my NEET life so much.
So I go for NEETLIFE

Sometimes they get angry, but I don't have options to use my time to make decent money now. I will inherit their properties that they collect rent from.
So you are basically set for life eh? Nice. Do any other relatives bother you about being NEET?

So you are basically set for life eh? Nice. Do any other relatives bother you about being NEET?
None of them bothered me about it recently, but a couple years ago my sister and brother used to annoy me a lot to find a job.

I'm wageslaving right now for less than that. I don't think I could go back to being a NEET though, it gets boring after awhile.