Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You Rather Save a Sinking boat full of 20 year old women or 80 year olds

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
The 80yr olds for sure, they might give me their retirement money so I can get surgery... 20 yr old foids would be like "thanks for saving me but you're ugly and creepy so I'm calling the cops on you for existing..."
This

They aren't entitled to being rescued

The 80 year olds. Even though were talking about foids here, the longer someone has to live, the more suffering their death will prevent.

The 80 year-olds, for sure. 20 year-olds are trash.

The boat filled with 80 year olds. Old ladies tend to be very nice to me. After they completely lose thier SMV and come to terms with thier impending mortality they become nicer for some reason.

I was homeless one time and I had two old church going ladies come up to me and give me food and some money. I was so completely dumbfounded by thier kindness that I just kind of blankly stared at them and uttered: "Uh... thanks...". Until that point the world had just chewed me up and spit me out, but then these two old ladies restored a sliver of faith in people. It was appalling, honestly.

So yeah, 80 year old ladies for sure. Those 20 year old Stacy's can drown and go down like in the Titanic, in a panic.

THIS....
Honestly - not being cuck...

But 80 year old women are born like 1940....

I think we can cut them slack gentleman....

Last edited:
Where’s the poll? Anyways, I’d save the 80 year olds. At least I’d get some cookies out of it - if I’d save the 20 year olds all I’d get from it is be ignored and get to watch when their boyfriends pick them up. Fuck that.

THIS....
Honestly - not being cuck...

But 80 year old women are born like 1940....

I think we can cut them slack gentleman....

Now that I think of it? I think that old women aren't just kind because of thier age. They were born and raised in a completely different time period. One that wasn't as narcissistic and egocentric as ours. People were more communal and empathetic back then. They had to be. They couldn't just shut themselves in like we do these days and not care about anyone or anything. They had to contribute and be a part of thier community to survive.

That's how it should be. But we've gone too far with this kind of lifestyle, I dont think there's any changing it or going back.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back