Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You Rather Save a Sinking boat full of 20 year old women or 80 year olds

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Two boats are sinking. One is full of 20 year old women, one is full of 80 year old women. You can only save one. Assume that the 20 year olds do not give you sex. Which would you save?
(Sharks gotta eat too, you know.)

Last edited:
IF I had to chose then obviously 80 year olds, 20 year old chad cum dumpsters can fuck themselves

I would rather sit back and watch both drown

IF I had to chose then obviously 80 year olds, 20 year old chad cum dumpsters can fuck themselves
Jfl at cucks voluntarily giving up their lives to save random 20 year old rosties on the titanic. If I was on the titanic I believe my tagline would be, "Get out of my way bitch."

The 80s. I like old people ngl

the 20yos. I don't have that high level of hate towards them that I want them dead. I very much want to own one. It's being cucked by the state that protects them and provides for them that I hate.

80 year olds (the forgotten generation) is based. It gave us Pierce. I'd save the 80 year olds

you might ascend saving the older people. people will at least care about ya for 15 mins.

It's being cucked by the state that protects them and provides for them that I hate.
Young foids are the ones who vote on the laws that get men cucked by the state.

Probably 80year olds tbh. Old ladies are almost always nice to me

Probably 80year olds tbh. Old ladies are almost always nice to me
This is what came up in my head too but remember, 80 year olds were 20 at a time and they wouldn't have given you the time of day then.

I'm very bad with choices like that tbh. Do I absolutely have to save one of them? I guess I'd save the old ladies just because they'd treat me well and cook things to me probably for a while in return. Young women would certainly do nothing for me.

80yo grandmmas of course, even if they were whores in her youth. The younger ones don't would fuck with you , only with the chads nearby even if you are a captain of a ship and order to save them.

I'd let them die to have sex with the corpses later.

The 80yr olds for sure, they might give me their retirement money so I can get surgery... 20 yr old foids would be like "thanks for saving me but you're ugly and creepy so I'm calling the cops on you for existing..."

80 year olds are gonna die soon anyway so id choose them

I rather just walk away bro

I'd film both sinking while masturbating to their screams and then sell the footage.

This is what came up in my head too but remember, 80 year olds were 20 at a time and they wouldn't have given you the time of day then.
When the 80 year olds were 20, they'd even date a guy that looked like Frankenstein.
When they were 20, they didn't have sex out of wedlock, were not unwed mothers.
Why would anyone want to see an 80+ year old die?
When I was born, these 80 year olds were in their 20's.
When I was in elementary school, in the 1970's, my mid 30's teachers are now in their 80's, if they are still alive. My teachers were born in the 1930's, hence they were in their mid 30's in the early 1970's.
Oh - teachers did not have sex with the kids back then.
If you want to know what 80 year olds were like back then, watch movies from the 1940's.
I know it's true. I saw it with my own eyes, in real life.
I remember when my mother's friends were in their 30's, 40's (in the 1960's, 1970's). Now they're all dead, they lived past 80.

Last edited:
Two boats are sinking. One is full of 20 year old women, one is full of 80 year old women. You can only save one. Assume that the 20 year olds do not give you sex. Which would you save?
I don't know, for an ideal society I would obviously save the younger populated boat. But on the other hand this one isn't very ideal and I would get some vengeance if I allowed the young foids who wouldn't share their love with me die, so in the end I think I would save the older one or none at all.

I’d watch it sink and film it to recreate the ending of the Titanic movie :feelsthink:

Probably the 80yr olds or neither depending on how hard it is to rescue them.

The boat filled with 80 year olds. Old ladies tend to be very nice to me. After they completely lose thier SMV and come to terms with thier impending mortality they become nicer for some reason.

I was homeless one time and I had two old church going ladies come up to me and give me food and some money. I was so completely dumbfounded by thier kindness that I just kind of blankly stared at them and uttered: "Uh... thanks...". Until that point the world had just chewed me up and spit me out, but then these two old ladies restored a sliver of faith in people. It was appalling, honestly.

So yeah, 80 year old ladies for sure. Those 20 year old Stacy's can drown and go down like in the Titanic, in a panic.

Save the 80 year olds, put more holes in the 20 year olds boat. At least the old 'uns will be grateful, might get a mention in a will.

the 80 year old women have already lived their lives (possibly full of degeneracy) and will die very soon anyway
the 20 year old women have most likely already taken part in degeneracy by then, and if i save them, will continue to do so even more

the only answer is to talk away and let both suffer in the frozen waters of hell

I would rape the 20yo foids and die with the sharks.

Do you guys realize that the 18yos would've lived their prime years during a time when society was actually traditional? I don't understand people saying they wouldn't save either.

These women would probably be decent people, especially since they're older and wiser. Assuming that you don't die saving them the option is obvious: save the oldies and let the degenerates drown.

neither, if the 20 yo aint give me sexs no reason to save them

Both have higher SMV than mine so...
giphy.gif

How exactly am I supposed to save either of them?

Do you guys realize that the 18yos would've lived their prime years during a time when society was actually traditional? I don't understand people saying they wouldn't save either.
I think you meant to say 80 year olds.

I'd film both sinking while masturbating to their screams and then sell the footage.

I probably would do the same, and snacking in the meanwhile. 20 yo are feminist monsters, 80 yo are who have spawned the mothers of said nefarious creatures.

20 y/o because I want something fetish-specific rather than sex

I'm very bad with choices like that tbh. Do I absolutely have to save one of them? I guess I'd save the old ladies just because they'd treat me well and cook things to me probably for a while in return. Young women would certainly do nothing for me.
Same, if I absolutely HAD to choose between the old women and the young women, I wouldn't know.

Neither. The shark needs to eat bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back