Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would you rather marry a 9 yo virgin or marry a 19 yo slut

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date

would you rather marry a 9 yo virgin or marry a 19 yo slut

• Total voters
The 19 year old obviously:feelswhat:

Here's your 19 year old wife, bro. She's only had a few miles of chad cock, and now she's ready for you to serve and worship her. :foidSoy:

Huh? What do you mean? You'd rather drink from a river with fresh, clean, and delicious water than a river filled with rotting corpses? You SICK TWISTED FUCK.

If you'd rather marry this LITTLE BABY, you are a toxic misogynist and chauvinist.

Pretty much basic knowledge and then based /pol/, stormfront, and many telegram groups of knowledge to create a traditional education. Of course lots of anime will be watched, and manga, especially those that promote relationships that are between teacher student or incestual.

Lmao, unironically based throughout.

9 yo of course, what kind of question is this? Even if they were both virgins I'd go for the 9 year old. By 19 she's too late to be saved (mentally).

This. I'd choose the 9 y.o. and wait until 12-14 for sex, depending on how fast she develops. She will be groomed obviously, and will not be attending (((public school))).

The 19 y.o. probably already made an OnlyFans and is unsalvageable trash only fit for prostitution at that point.

Last edited:
honestly glowies are wild

She is right. You creepy perverts have hurt countless kweens with your misogyny and "based" blackpills. REAL MEN appreciate the ripeness indicators of a mature wymyn like body hair and stretchmarks. We appreciate all of the cocks she has taken before us, unlike you hateful incels.

If you see ANYTHING even remotely sexual about this little girl, you should be chained to your computer chair for the rest of your mortal days so you can be placated posting on sites such as this one.

honestly glowies are wild

:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Absolute train wreck

Neither. Both are shit options.

Obviously the 19 year old. A 9 year old just isn’t attractive for obvious reasons.

You fucking sickos. You can't handle STRONG EMPOWERED WOMEN. That's why you like little girls. I get it!

Slaughter all pedos
Clearly a 19 year old is better. Why would I marry a 9 year old? 19 is prime

9 is far from attractive

Clearly a 19 year old is better. Why would I marry a 9 year old? 19 is prime

9 is far from attractive
the 19 year old is a slut who gets rawdogged by normies and chads

the 9 year old is a virgin and has cuter face

Only Chad gets such options.

the 19 year old is a slut who gets rawdogged by normies and chads

the 9 year old is a virgin and has cuter face
I don’t reject non virgins also 9 year olds are NOT better looking

19 year olds are post pubescent and sexually mature. 9 year olds usually are prepubescent (ones who are pubescent are early bloomers and are the exception and they are in the earliest stage of puberty hardly any hit menarche even).

19 is when women are most attractive, not 9. You’re a faggot. Kill yourself.

Fu
title

@[UWSL]
Zensfy
[/UWSL]@Zensfy @[UWSL]
FamilyGuy1999
[/UWSL]@FamilyGuy1999 @[UWSL]
proudweeb
[/UWSL]@proudweeb @[UWSL]
22yearoldcel
[/UWSL]@22yearoldcel @[UWSL]
proudweeb
[/UWSL]@proudweeb @[UWSL]
Arescel
[/UWSL]@Arescel @[UWSL]
Ritalincel
[/UWSL]@Ritalincel @[UWSL]
Broly
[/UWSL]@Broly @[UWSL]
BlkPillPres
[/UWSL]@BlkPillPres @[UWSL]
Zer0/∞
[/UWSL]@Zer0/∞ @[UWSL]
PPEcel
[/UWSL]@PPEcel
I would fuck that tight 9 year old pussy three times a day :feelsohh:

OP, I think that's the best course of action you can take.
Fuck no. Pervs like you are ruining the forum. 9 year olds cannot give informed consent to marriage. You’re a retarded fag

I don’t reject non virgins also 9 year olds are NOT better looking

19 year olds are post pubescent and sexually mature. 9 year olds usually are prepubescent (ones who are pubescent are early bloomers and are the exception and they are in the earliest stage of puberty hardly any hit menarche even).

19 is when women are most attractive, not 9. You’re a faggot. Kill yourself.
OP, I think that's the best course of action you can take.
imagine calling someone a faggot and saying he should kill himself for not preferring a used up slut

state of the forum

Don't even look in their general direction, you god damn creeper. Even 19 is too young. You should only be looking at mature women 40+.

And if you can't get a raging boner looking at a granny's sunken collagen-deficient face, honestly there is something wrong with you.

tbh you are the closest one to a faggot, at least op prefers a virgin and pure 9yo loli while you would rather prefer a 19yo used up slut who has at least different dna stains rotting in her roast meatflaps from all the guys that dumped their load into her. so if anyone should kill them selves for being a faggot, you know exactly who should:feelsYall:
I would rather have a 19yo than a 9yo for sex, but for marriage I would take the 9yo for sure. I would just wait a few years to fuck her as they aren't attractive yet at 9.

a 9 yo virgin or marry a 19 yo slut​

I would need to know more information about both of them OP

like for example this feels like you're trying to trick me into turning down a 19yo nymphomaniac girl to marry some 9yo boy because you never specified both were foids, won't fall for your trickery

I would need to know more information about both of them OP

like for example this feels like you're trying to trick me into turning down a 19yo nymphomaniac girl to marry some 9yo boy because you never specified both were foids, won't fall for your trickery
They are both girls and above average looking, neither are boys lol

They are both girls and above average looking, neither are boys lol
this seems like a very silly question I think you're just trying to get the agecucks to fall on their sword here

Nine year olds are not acceptable in any historical culture or society anywhere, we can discuss lowering the age of consent reasonably which I agree with, by the way, however, threads like this are stupid. :feelsjuice:

If you create a character, would you like to create it yourself or have it created by a random homosexual jewish cuck? The answer to this question is the same as the answer to this thread?

I have an opinion but I desagree with it. :feelsUgh:

Neither. I'd prefer a pretty 19 year old virgin Christian foid, to be married off to me like the olden days.

You are a fucking cuck if you picked 19 year old slut

I’d kill myself…:kys:

Honestly, the idea of marrying a 9-year-old is just as disgusting as fucking one
People who voted for the first option have data on their side (proving that the most cocks a woman has taken, the least the chances of a marriage working), the objective fact that a 9 yo has more fertile years ahead, the fact they'd be able to raise the girl to be a good wife much more thoroughly, etc.

People who voted for the second option have exactly what you described. Feelings. I actually liked your post because it seemed sincere to me. Feelings, that's all agecucks have to defend their feminist views when you dig a bit.

People who voted for the second option have exactly what you described. Feelings. I actually liked your post because it seemed sincere to me. Feelings, that's all agecucks have to defend their feminist views when you dig a bit.

You're right, when I ask myself "Would I want to marry this person?", I don't engage in statistical analysis. Sexual attraction is inherently subjective so I don't see the issue in making a subjective judgement.

And I'm just not attracted to 9-year-olds.

People who voted for the first option have data on their side (proving that the most cocks a woman has taken, the least the chances of a marriage working), the objective fact that a 9 yo has more fertile years ahead, the fact they'd be able to raise the girl to be a good wife much more thoroughly, etc.

The faggot that posted this thread said literally you would have to consimate the marriage with 9yo.

If you were aware of this and picked 9 they you're a sick pedo fag simple and plain.

You are probably the only person here who would fuck her when she is 9, I would wait until she is a bit older to begin fucking her, but their cucked arguments sound like an undercover feminist

9 yo is prime age for women

[UWSL]Like all good things in life, they all turn to shit. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]State of this forum.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]
VVnW9Nx   Imgur
[/UWSL]

This poll says a lot about the morals of people on this forum

I'd prefer a 19 year old slut that I could just fuck whenever I want and not have to marry.