Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would you rather marry a 9 yo virgin or marry a 19 yo slut

would you rather marry a 9 yo virgin or marry a 19 yo slut

• Total voters
WTF?

WTF?

I am the only real doomer. All others are copy
22h 23m
60% - 1 day ban possible infiltrator
zekr said:
This is the kind of shit that gives incels a bad name and is just fuel for IT. I'd rather marry any 19 year old over a 9 year old ffs... I understand arguments about ephebophilia or hebophilia and I completely am on board. Yes, a 16 year old for instance can be attractive and if the age of consent is 16 which it is in many states I see no reason for not with sleeping with her. Contrast this with foids and cucks getting mad at a 30 year old marrying a 20 year old and him being considered a pedo which is insane. A 9 year old on the other hand is literal pedo shit and what do you expect to do with your new bride...watch tiktok and hold hands? No... that isnt the implication here. Am I the only sane person left on here? Inb4 I'm a soy cuck :soy: rebuttal.

Exactly. This pedos here implicate sex or stuff like that. That's why they try to put it into perspective with some bullshit. According to the motto there would be no more child abuse if you wait until the girl is 12 or 16. Bullshit! They won't wait. Otherwise they wouldn't even have the absurd idea of marrying a 9 year old. But even if they wait. How old are they then themselves? Around the 40th So old bastards who strive to make up for their messed up youth. By abusing girls who are at the age when these bastards themselves are still mentally stuck. That's why this assholes want a 9, 12 or 16 yo bride. Nothing else this sick shit is about.

Last edited:
Demosthenes

Demosthenes

Any speech is in vain if it is not fulfilled.
★★★
20d 16h 8m
IncelKing said:
I would raise the 9 year old like a daughter and never touch her inappropriately until she is at least 16
This.

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
17d 22h 51m
IncelKing said:
I would raise the 9 year old like a daughter and never touch her inappropriately until she is at least 16
Only exception is absolutely will be homeschooled and not allowed interaction with any other men, ever.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
30d 21h 7m
Heartless said:
Only exception is absolutely will be homeschooled and not allowed interaction with any other men, ever.
What are you going to teach her? /pol/ infographics?

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
17d 22h 51m
CWCville gentrifier said:
What are you going to teach her? /pol/ infographics?
Pretty much basic knowledge and then based /pol/, stormfront, and many telegram groups of knowledge to create a traditional education. Of course lots of anime will be watched, and manga, especially those that promote relationships that are between teacher student or incestual.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
150d 17h 21m
You already know my answer, peace be upon me.

DeepSea

DeepSea

Recruit
★★★★★
66d 6h 58m
TheDarkEnigma said:
They're still physical way underdeveloped and it does not mean they can consent

Even mainstream opinion now holds that minors under the age of 12 can give informed consent to life-changing procedures, including sex change treatments, but informed consent will always be an arbitrary concept. Both children and adults often give uninformed and informed consent to sexual and non-sexual activities.

With respect to sex, even assuming current social stigmas, simple consent (yes/no) is enough to predict that long-term outcomes will likely be neutral or positive— this is backed up by many studies that asked adults how they felt about their childhood sexual experiences.

Consensual sex is not like physical combat: if differences in physical or mental abilities automatically led to exploitation, most adult relationships would be exploitative because adult men are generally psychologically and physically stronger than women.

A child can get an adult man jailed just by reporting to a random person on the street that he had sex with them. This actually gives children a disproportionate amount of social power over adults, especially considering the fact that most children know that pedophilia is illegal and could easily use that knowledge to harm or take advantage of their adult partners.

TheDarkEnigma said:
or understand the weight of sexual situations.
This is circular logic. If a person does not fully grasp the consequences of something, you educate them. However, to provide a child with the required information is called grooming which is also looked down on. If they don't know, you inform them but the act of informing is also deemed bad.

Last edited:
nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★★★
15d 20h 22m
nightbane said:
only a cuck would marry a slut
Or a 19 year old if offered prime loli

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
7d 9h 10m
IncelHQ said:
title

@
Zensfy @Zensfy @
FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999 @
proudweeb @proudweeb @
22yearoldcel @22yearoldcel @
proudweeb @proudweeb @
Arescel @Arescel @
Ritalincel @Ritalincel @
Broly @Broly @
BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres @
Zer0/∞ @Zer0/∞ @
PPEcel @PPEcel
9 yo of course, what kind of question is this? Even if they were both virgins I'd go for the 9 year old. By 19 she's too late to be saved (mentally).

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Transchad (Born ugly, identifies as attractive)
5d 3h 3m
The 19 year old obviously:feelswhat:

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Greycel
2d 19h 57m
autism kills

autism kills

*excited lil hands*
★★★
74d 18h 12m
Here's your 19 year old wife, bro. She's only had a few miles of chad cock, and now she's ready for you to serve and worship her. :foidSoy:

Huh? What do you mean? You'd rather drink from a river with fresh, clean, and delicious water than a river filled with rotting corpses? You SICK TWISTED FUCK.

If you'd rather marry this LITTLE BABY, you are a toxic misogynist and chauvinist.

Restart80

Restart80

Admiral
★★★★★
22d 17h 31m
Heartless said:
Pretty much basic knowledge and then based /pol/, stormfront, and many telegram groups of knowledge to create a traditional education. Of course lots of anime will be watched, and manga, especially those that promote relationships that are between teacher student or incestual.

Lmao, unironically based throughout.

Hapacalyptist said:
9 yo of course, what kind of question is this? Even if they were both virgins I'd go for the 9 year old. By 19 she's too late to be saved (mentally).

This. I'd choose the 9 y.o. and wait until 12-14 for sex, depending on how fast she develops. She will be groomed obviously, and will not be attending (((public school))).

The 19 y.o. probably already made an OnlyFans and is unsalvageable trash only fit for prostitution at that point.

Last edited:
To koniec

To koniec

The world ends with my death
96d 17h 20m
honestly glowies are wild

autism kills

autism kills

*excited lil hands*
★★★
74d 18h 12m

She is right. You creepy perverts have hurt countless kweens with your misogyny and "based" blackpills. REAL MEN appreciate the ripeness indicators of a mature wymyn like body hair and stretchmarks. We appreciate all of the cocks she has taken before us, unlike you hateful incels.

If you see ANYTHING even remotely sexual about this little girl, you should be chained to your computer chair for the rest of your mortal days so you can be placated posting on sites such as this one.

To koniec said:
honestly glowies are wild

:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
PPEcel

PPEcel

Triggering soycucks since 2018 :D
★★★★★
202d 14h 56m
Absolute train wreck

IncelHQ

IncelHQ

Banned
-
11d 4h 36m
PPEcel said:
Absolute train wreck
if i was a mod i would have banned feminists like you a long time ago

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
218d 10h 47m
Neither. Both are shit options.

Undervalued

Undervalued

Officer
★★★★
12d 21h 59m
Obviously the 19 year old. A 9 year old just isn’t attractive for obvious reasons.

autism kills

autism kills

*excited lil hands*
★★★
74d 18h 12m
You fucking sickos. You can't handle STRONG EMPOWERED WOMEN. That's why you like little girls. I get it!

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
256d 16h 2m
FuRed said:
Slaughter all pedos
Clearly a 19 year old is better. Why would I marry a 9 year old? 19 is prime

9 is far from attractive

IncelHQ

IncelHQ

Banned
-
11d 4h 36m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Clearly a 19 year old is better. Why would I marry a 9 year old? 19 is prime

9 is far from attractive
the 19 year old is a slut who gets rawdogged by normies and chads

the 9 year old is a virgin and has cuter face

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
130d 13h 21m
Only Chad gets such options.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

-
30d 21h 7m
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 16h 2m
IncelHQ said:
the 19 year old is a slut who gets rawdogged by normies and chads

the 9 year old is a virgin and has cuter face
I don’t reject non virgins also 9 year olds are NOT better looking

19 year olds are post pubescent and sexually mature. 9 year olds usually are prepubescent (ones who are pubescent are early bloomers and are the exception and they are in the earliest stage of puberty hardly any hit menarche even).

19 is when women are most attractive, not 9. You’re a faggot. Kill yourself.

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
38d 6h 5m
Fu
IncelHQ said:
title

@
Zensfy @Zensfy @
FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999 @
proudweeb @proudweeb @
22yearoldcel @22yearoldcel @
proudweeb @proudweeb @
Arescel @Arescel @
Ritalincel @Ritalincel @
Broly @Broly @
BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres @
Zer0/∞ @Zer0/∞ @
PPEcel @PPEcel
I would fuck that tight 9 year old pussy three times a day :feelsohh:

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
★★
64d 20h 53m
Edmund_Kemper said:
You’re a faggot. Kill yourself.
OP, I think that's the best course of action you can take.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 16h 2m
fast_curry said:
Fuck no. Pervs like you are ruining the forum. 9 year olds cannot give informed consent to marriage. You’re a retarded fag

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
★★
64d 20h 53m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Fuck no. Pervs like you are ruining the forum. 9 year olds cannot give informed consent to marriage. You’re a retarded fag
I was talking about IncelHQ @IncelHQ :dafuckfeels:

IncelHQ

IncelHQ

Banned
-
11d 4h 36m
Edmund_Kemper said:
I don’t reject non virgins also 9 year olds are NOT better looking

19 year olds are post pubescent and sexually mature. 9 year olds usually are prepubescent (ones who are pubescent are early bloomers and are the exception and they are in the earliest stage of puberty hardly any hit menarche even).

fast_curry said:
imagine calling someone a faggot and saying he should kill himself for not preferring a used up slut

state of the forum

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

-
30d 21h 7m
faded said:
Fu

I would fuck that tight 9 year old pussy three times a day :feelsohh:
Why did you specify your fantasy regimen?

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★
55d 5h 28m
autism kills said:
View attachment 560950

If you'd rather marry this LITTLE BABY, you are a toxic misogynist and chauvinist.
autism kills said:
View attachment 560990

If you see ANYTHING even remotely sexual about this little girl, you should be chained to your computer chair for the rest of your mortal days so you can be placated posting on sites such as this one.

:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
★★
64d 20h 53m
PPEcel said:
Absolute train wreck
Posts like this certainly help IT gain a moral high ground against us.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 16h 2m
autism kills

autism kills

*excited lil hands*
★★★
74d 18h 12m
Made in Heaven said:
Don't even look in their general direction, you god damn creeper. Even 19 is too young. You should only be looking at mature women 40+.

And if you can't get a raging boner looking at a granny's sunken collagen-deficient face, honestly there is something wrong with you.

Zensfy

Zensfy

An-Nisa 4:34
★★★★
30d 5h 43m
i would definitely marry the 9yo loli
WTF? said:
Better to have a shitty marriage and live a shitty life with a 19 year old slut than screw up the life of a 9 year old girl. That we are lonely and suffer from it is only our problem. However, this should not lead to thoughts of abusing a child. You are disgusting egomanics!
marrying a 9yo girl who wants to get married isn’t going to ‘ruin‘ her life you moron, you sound like a feminist cuck.
Edmund_Kemper said:
tbh you are the closest one to a faggot, at least op prefers a virgin and pure 9yo loli while you would rather prefer a 19yo used up slut who has at least 10 different dna stains rotting in her roast meatflaps from all the guys that dumped their load into her. so if anyone should kill them selves for being a faggot, you know exactly who should:feelsYall:
Edmund_Kemper said:
keeping seething you feminist cuck in denial:feelskek:
who even gives a fuck if she can’t give informed consent to marriage or sex? a hole is a hole regardless of their age and they should all be forced into marriage or sex wether its traumatic or not, who gives a fuck about their feelings. you are one of the biggest moralfags on this forum tbh.

Last edited:
IncelHQ

IncelHQ

Banned
-
11d 4h 36m
Zensfy said:
tbh you are the closest one to a faggot, at least op prefers a virgin and pure 9yo loli while you would rather prefer a 19yo used up slut who has at least different dna stains rotting in her roast meatflaps from all the guys that dumped their load into her. so if anyone should kill them selves for being a faggot, you know exactly who should:feelsYall:
I would rather have a 19yo than a 9yo for sex, but for marriage I would take the 9yo for sure. I would just wait a few years to fuck her as they aren't attractive yet at 9.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
56d 15h 55m
IncelHQ said:

a 9 yo virgin or marry a 19 yo slut​

I would need to know more information about both of them OP

like for example this feels like you're trying to trick me into turning down a 19yo nymphomaniac girl to marry some 9yo boy because you never specified both were foids, won't fall for your trickery

IncelHQ

IncelHQ

Banned
-
11d 4h 36m
Wizard32 said:
I would need to know more information about both of them OP

like for example this feels like you're trying to trick me into turning down a 19yo nymphomaniac girl to marry some 9yo boy because you never specified both were foids, won't fall for your trickery
They are both girls and above average looking, neither are boys lol

Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
56d 15h 55m
IncelHQ said:
They are both girls and above average looking, neither are boys lol
this seems like a very silly question I think you're just trying to get the agecucks to fall on their sword here

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The price for pussy is too damn high$
★★★★★
80d 18h 16m
Nine year olds are not acceptable in any historical culture or society anywhere, we can discuss lowering the age of consent reasonably which I agree with, by the way, however, threads like this are stupid. :feelsjuice:

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
124d 22h 48m
If you create a character, would you like to create it yourself or have it created by a random homosexual jewish cuck? The answer to this question is the same as the answer to this thread?

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★
83d 7h 29m
I have an opinion but I desagree with it. :feelsUgh:

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★
36d 40m
It depends, only with the minimum condition of waiting until 16-17 to "consummate" the marriage. Only some crazy pedocels would be attracted to a prepubescent.
It depends, only with the minimum condition of waiting until 16-17 to "consummate" the marriage. Only some crazy pedocels would be attracted to a prepubescent.

Alone75

Alone75

Admiral
★★
35d 14h 11m
Neither. I'd prefer a pretty 19 year old virgin Christian foid, to be married off to me like the olden days.

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Recruit
★★★★★
95d 3h 31m
You are a fucking cuck if you picked 19 year old slut

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★★
16d 8h 19m
I’d kill myself…:kys: