Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would you rather marry a 9 yo virgin or marry a 19 yo slut

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date

would you rather marry a 9 yo virgin or marry a 19 yo slut

• Total voters
Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
title

@[UWSL]
Zensfy
[/UWSL]@Zensfy @[UWSL]
FamilyGuy1999
[/UWSL]@FamilyGuy1999 @[UWSL]
proudweeb
[/UWSL]@proudweeb @[UWSL]
22yearoldcel
[/UWSL]@22yearoldcel @[UWSL]
proudweeb
Arescel
[/UWSL]@Arescel @[UWSL]
Ritalincel
[/UWSL]@Ritalincel @[UWSL]
Broly
[/UWSL]@Broly @[UWSL]
BlkPillPres
[/UWSL]@BlkPillPres @[UWSL]
Zer0/∞
[/UWSL]@Zer0/∞ @[UWSL]
PPEcel
[/UWSL]@PPEcel

only a cuck would marry a slut

Considering you could wait until the 9yo turns 16 for sex stuff? I don't think anyone would choose 19

Considering you could wait until the 9yo turns 16 for sex stuff? I don't think anyone would choose 19
Well as an incel you would jump on her when she turn 12 max, you couldnt wait that much this is why i take the slut i mean i couldn't marry her anyways.

[UWSL]Better to have a shitty marriage and live a shitty life with a 19 year old slut than screw up the life of a 9 year old girl. That we are lonely and suffer from it is only our problem. However, this should not lead to thoughts of abusing a child. You are disgusting egomanics![/UWSL]

Last edited:
what's with this low IQ post jfl

My penis is tiny so there are no practical concerns for me here.
For real though, it should be legal for small dicked short guys like me... AOC legislation is discriminatory and oppressive.

Last edited:
easy choice tbh ofc 9y just wait few years until you can breed her and that's it

Any of both cuz I will be divorce raped. JBF copers haven´t learnt a shit.

Neither.

9 is too young. I would want a legal teen virgin tho.

Neither.

9 is too young. I would want a legal teen virgin tho.
Most children by age 9:
  • Know that objects have uses and can be classified into different categories. For example, they recognize that a carrot is something to eat and is a type of vegetable.
  • Can read and understand longer sentences up to 12 words.
  • Can add and subtract 2-digit numbers, understand fractions, and are learning how to borrow and carry values.
  • Like organization and planning, such as making plans ahead of time with friends.
  • Think independently. Most children are improving their decision-making skills.
  • Can accomplish increasingly more complex tasks and projects in school, such as book reports.

@Mainländermaxxing

screw up the life of a 9 year old girl.
translation: screw her chances of getting her holes destroyed by chad and swallowing gallons of chad's cum :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck off agecuck.

Most children by age 9:
  • Know that objects have uses and can be classified into different categories. For example, they recognize that a carrot is something to eat and is a type of vegetable.
  • Can read and understand longer sentences up to 12 words.
  • Can add and subtract 2-digit numbers, understand fractions, and are learning how to borrow and carry values.
  • Like organization and planning, such as making plans ahead of time with friends.
  • Think independently. Most children are improving their decision-making skills.
  • Can accomplish increasingly more complex tasks and projects in school, such as book reports.
They're still physical way underdeveloped and it does not mean they can consent or understand the weight of sexual situations.

I say 16 is a good age tho, many foids are already developed by then.

translation: screw her chances of getting her holes destroyed by chad and swallowing gallons of chad's cum :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck off agecuck.
exactly, if you get her when she is 9 and virgin you get her before normies and chads start fucking her when she is 13/14

Finally a thread to tell the wheat from the chaff.

They're still physical way underdeveloped and it does not mean they can consent or understand the weight of sexual situations.

I say 16 is a good age tho, many foids are already developed by then.
Cope. Most boys around that age mog incels physically and in mental health.
16 is literally just adult.

Exactly, even if you're the least pedo man on earth, it's the best choice.

screw up the life
Through a healthy, loving marriage? Only feminists would say her life would be screwed. Unless your a bonobo monkey who can't control yourself and will violently penetrate her from day 1 in marriage.

Cope. Most boys around that age mog incels physically and in mental health.
16 is literally just adult.
Exactly, which is why it's ridiculous to regard a 16 or 17 yo the same way you would a 4 yo.

This is the kind of shit that gives incels a bad name and is just fuel for IT. I'd rather marry any 19 year old over a 9 year old ffs... I understand arguments about ephebophilia or hebophilia and I completely am on board. Yes, a 16 year old for instance can be attractive and if the age of consent is 16 which it is in many states I see no reason for not with sleeping with her. Contrast this with foids and cucks getting mad at a 30 year old marrying a 20 year old and him being considered a pedo which is insane. A 9 year old on the other hand is literal pedo shit and what do you expect to do with your new bride...watch tiktok and hold hands? No... that isnt the implication here. Am I the only sane person left on here? Inb4 I'm a soy cuck :soy: rebuttal.

Last edited:
Goddamn you motherfuckers are disgusting

I'm going to Yemenmaxx insha' Allah :feelsEhh:
:feelsLSD::feels: 60 bluepillers

ASIA_-_covid_e_spose_bambine.jpg

I would raise the 9 year old like a daughter and never touch her inappropriately until she is at least 16

tut tut, LGBTQP content not allowed .

It would be weird in the begining but give it few years and she would be the perfect wife.

19 yo slut as long as she loves me and is loyal

Honestly, the idea of marrying a 9-year-old is just as disgusting as fucking one
Look, the rich kid is sneering at the commoners again
Meanwhile guys from Epstein's Black Book are fucking toddlers right this very second

60% - 1 day ban possible infiltrator
This is the kind of shit that gives incels a bad name and is just fuel for IT. I'd rather marry any 19 year old over a 9 year old ffs... I understand arguments about ephebophilia or hebophilia and I completely am on board. Yes, a 16 year old for instance can be attractive and if the age of consent is 16 which it is in many states I see no reason for not with sleeping with her. Contrast this with foids and cucks getting mad at a 30 year old marrying a 20 year old and him being considered a pedo which is insane. A 9 year old on the other hand is literal pedo shit and what do you expect to do with your new bride...watch tiktok and hold hands? No... that isnt the implication here. Am I the only sane person left on here? Inb4 I'm a soy cuck :soy: rebuttal.

Exactly. This pedos here implicate sex or stuff like that.[UWSL] That's why they try to put it into perspective with some bullshit. According to the motto there would be no more child abuse if you wait until the girl is 12 or 16. Bullshit! They won't wait. Otherwise they wouldn't even have the absurd idea of marrying a 9 year old. But even if they wait. How old are they then themselves? Around the 40th So old bastards who strive to make up for their messed up youth. By abusing girls who are at the age when these bastards themselves are still mentally stuck. That's why this assholes want a 9, 12 or 16 yo bride. Nothing else this sick shit is about.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Only exception is absolutely will be homeschooled and not allowed interaction with any other men, ever.
What are you going to teach her? /pol/ infographics?

You already know my answer, peace be upon me.

They're still physical way underdeveloped and it does not mean they can consent

Even mainstream opinion now holds that minors under the age of 12 can give informed consent to life-changing procedures, including sex change treatments, but informed consent will always be an arbitrary concept. Both children and adults often give uninformed and informed consent to sexual and non-sexual activities.

With respect to sex, even assuming current social stigmas, simple consent (yes/no) is enough to predict that long-term outcomes will likely be neutral or positive— this is backed up by many studies that asked adults how they felt about their childhood sexual experiences.

Consensual sex is not like physical combat: if differences in physical or mental abilities automatically led to exploitation, most adult relationships would be exploitative because adult men are generally psychologically and physically stronger than women.

A child can get an adult man jailed just by reporting to a random person on the street that he had sex with them. This actually gives children a disproportionate amount of social power over adults, especially considering the fact that most children know that pedophilia is illegal and could easily use that knowledge to harm or take advantage of their adult partners.

or understand the weight of sexual situations.
This is circular logic. If a person does not fully grasp the consequences of something, you educate them. However, to provide a child with the required information is called grooming which is also looked down on. If they don't know, you inform them but the act of informing is also deemed bad.

Last edited:
title

@[UWSL]
Zensfy
[/UWSL]@Zensfy @[UWSL]
FamilyGuy1999
[/UWSL]@FamilyGuy1999 @[UWSL]
proudweeb
22yearoldcel
[/UWSL]@22yearoldcel @[UWSL]
proudweeb
Arescel
[/UWSL]@Arescel @[UWSL]
Ritalincel
[/UWSL]@Ritalincel @[UWSL]
Broly
[/UWSL]@Broly @[UWSL]
BlkPillPres
[/UWSL]@BlkPillPres @[UWSL]
Zer0/∞
[/UWSL]@Zer0/∞ @[UWSL]
PPEcel
[/UWSL]@PPEcel
9 yo of course, what kind of question is this? Even if they were both virgins I'd go for the 9 year old. By 19 she's too late to be saved (mentally).