Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You Rather Live In Africa with a Wife and Six Kids or Be Incel

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
In Africa, the average man has a wife and 5 - 7 kids. He is poor, but has family. Would you rather live in a country like Niger, Chad, Camaroon, The Congo or Botswana with lots of family, or be in America with Vidya games, cell phones.

I'd rather be dirt poor and have family.

This PROVES Blacks have it better than us.

Last edited:
Where's the poll? I'd vote for poor African too

Poor with good looking wife.

African life with family absolutely. Especially in Congo, they speak French and I know enough French to get by there.

I would rather not live

if i had loving wife who actually was loyal respectful and kind to me? sure

Africa, Africa, and Africa infinity times over being incel.

Be incel , fuck living in a 3rd world with no copes
Poor with good looking wife.
You are not gonna get good looking wife, it’s africa
Lmao most of you guys are stupid and won’t last a second in Africa

Imagine living in a mud hut with a below average wife and 6-7 incel kids just like yourself. With no computer or phones and no meals.

You’ll just eat rotten meat and dirt.

Only good thing will be, youll commit suicide after realizing what a shitty decision you have made

Last edited:

most of you guys won’t last a second in Africa

Imagine living in a mud hut with a below average wife and 6-7 incel kids just like yourself. With no computer or phones and no meals.

Only good thing will be, youll commit suicide after realizing what a shitty decision you have made

Completely agree, there's no guarantee your kids are even yours, she could be fucking the guy next door because he has 1 inch more, and in the same way that asians look the same, there are a lot of countries where all blacks pretty much look the same, e.g. Ethiopia, very homogenous features, not as much distinction as you'll see with american blacks, because American blacks aren't as pure blooded.

I could never choose the normie life now that I've observed what its about and where it leads

Imagine living the normie life ontop of being dirt poor and having no avenues of progress, sorry fuck that

I'd rather be african with wife and kids

African with wife and kids. The western world is rotten to the core and the family unit here is completely destroyed.

Wouldn't doubt a second, African wife and kids. Anyway I like black foids.

If waifu is cute and loyal. But thats hard to expect from negro females

Africa

White cucks will even have charities to give me free food

I live in the white version of Niger already.

Only North Africa.

No. It’s a waste of time and I would not last a second in Africa.

Without smartphones I could not partecipate to this community.

It's interesting that people in poor places are actually much happier on average. Must have to do with getting laid and not spending all their day wagecucking. Only downside is you might have to go hungry now and then.

I would choose Africa, and I'm probably going to Africa in the future to try and marry some poor cute jb.

I would choose Africa, and I'm probably going to Africa in the future to try and marry some poor cute jb.

Dude go the Philippines, age of consent is 12, prostitution there is a norm, its extremely cheap to live there (very low cost of living), you're less likely to get some disease and die there too unlike in africa, on top of that, not sure if you are white, but there are a lot of african countries that hate whites and even kill them just for owning land, so yeah if you are white, africa is doubly not a good choice for you.

I want to retire to the phillipines, you won't have to worry about any laws courting lolis (as long as they're 12 and up)

Literally volcel if you wouldn't.

I've thought about this before, I remember seeing a documentry with a man in India who survives by walking to the rubbish dump everyday and picking out any shit he can sell to put food on the table. He has a loyal wife and 4 kids and lives in a rusting metal shack.

I'd trade tbh, being ugly, white, poor and a virgin oldcel is just hell and indoor entertainment copes are empty and meaningless.

You are not gonna get good looking wife, it’s africa
Lmao most of you guys are stupid and won’t last a second in Africa