Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather have the ability to be invisible or the ability to fly?

Would you rather fly or be invisible?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I was watching Shazam, which is a pretty good movie for a capeshit. In the movie there is a cripplecel obsessed with superheroes who asks everyone if they would rather have the ability to be invisible or the ability to fly.

Pros of flying:

- You can fly anywhere you want
- You can rape a foid and make a quick escape
- You can grab a foid and leave it on top of a tall building or a cliff or somewhere else isolated
- You can have a good view of sports games
- You can get to isolated positions easily if you want to be alone

Pros of invisibility:

- It’s a lot easier to steal things (nigcels would find this useful)
- You can grope and rape foids in plain sight
- You can go to the movies for free, catch public transport for free
- You can go to a foid change room and fap
- You can beat up bully chads and they can’t fight back

Having the ability to be invisible is about as good as being immortal.
You can do literally anything you want and no one will even think that you're guilty.

Ability to fly.

I could go where ever I wanted very quickly.

if u fly u will show under the radars of the air force and they will capture u to study u so they can use u for war

Invisible

Much better

Flying is cool too but it could be dangerous in some scenarios

if u fly u will show under the radars of the air force and they will capture u to study u so they can use u for war
You would be too small to show up on radar, you would similar size to large birds

Invis of course

You can grope and rape foids in plain sight
- You can beat up bully chads and the
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: its a clear choice

I often dream about flying, you can pick foids up and carry them off screaming to a secluded place.

Invisibility.
You can beat up who you want, steal what you want and rape foids in minecraft.

I was watching Shazam, which is a pretty good movie for a capeshit. In the movie there is a cripplecel obsessed with superheroes who asks everyone if they would rather have the ability to be invisible or the ability to fly.

Pros of flying:

- You can fly anywhere you want
- You can rape a foid and make a quick escape
- You can grab a foid and leave it on top of a tall building or a cliff or somewhere else isolated
- You can have a good view of sports games
- You can get to isolated positions easily if you want to be alone

Pros of invisibility:

- It’s a lot easier to steal things (nigcels would find this useful)
- You can grope and rape foids in plain sight
- You can beat up bully chads and they can’t fight back
You need to be more specific when it comes to invisibility for people to gauge the worth of the power.

Do the clothes you wear also become invisible?

Do the objects you hold also become invisible through some kind of mental control?

Can you make other people invisible?

Etc.

If it's all of the above I choose invisibility.

If it's some retarded shit where I have to be naked to be invisible and not be seen, and I can't carry anything because it will look like it's floating, then I'll take flight, because that kind of invisibility is worthless.

I don't just want to be the "ultimate rapist" lol. Either way I'd be leaving DNA evidence so what difference does it make if nobody can see me?

I wouldn't even use invisibility for rape, I'd use it to do one man heists in rich peoples houses (jewelry).

I'd sneak in, look at any pass codes that they use for security systems, safes, etc. Wait for night time and go into the house and take anything in the safe.

I’m already invisible

Invisible

Much better

Flying is cool too but it could be dangerous in some scenarios
if you choose the ability to fly you will invariably get gunned down, huge iq test ngl.

i feel like if you can fly you wouldnt be able to hide that forever, but if you use invisibility carefully, nobody will know.

if i could fly without anybody knowing somehow, then i would choose that

Normally I would say fly but the pros you listed for invisibility are too good to pass up ngl:feelsdevil:

Last edited:
invis:

+you can only steal from people if they aren't paying attention/absent from the object you want to steal, you will be able to steal passwords though which can come in handy. you can access non-accessable places without anyone noticing which can help too.

+you can stalk and grope foids all the time without getting caught, you can even rape them if you put a huge effort into it and turn the graped foid to a schizo because no one would think it's possible. but it would take a great effort because most foids aren't alone so you have to work a lot on stalking (in assassin's creed)

+you can win fights with anyone easily.

+nobody can know of your superpower and tracking you would be a pain in the ass.

-you can't grape or kidnap foids easily

-you can't steal as easily.

flying:

+you can literally kidnap any foid and grape her (in gta) .

+you can steal shit by kidnapping people then throwing them of a height then emptying their pockets (in rocket league).

-you can't hide your identity because even if you hide your looks humans will stalk you once they spot you because you're now a supernatural phenomenon.

-flying faster than you should or one wrong manuever can fucking kill you.

Id take invis :what:

I want the invisible superpower so I can hide next to a toilet and be near a femsect while she is defecating omg it would be paradise :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Invisible mainly to fap.

Invisibility has more weakness. When the state eventually identifies you as a major threat to society, it will be much more difficult for you to escape with invisibility power than with flight power. The state can command their armed forces to use their advanced thermal vision tech to find you. As long as you have a pulse, its game over once they discover your location.

Last edited: