Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather have good friends or a girlfriend?

I would rather want

• Male friends

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • a girlfriend

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • I wouldn't want neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
Knowing that you can have a social circle where you belong to can means a lot in a man's lives. Social isolation and rejection can be a really fucked up state for normies. I guess even incels want friends or try to make friends with other incels.

So if you can have two options between the two would you rather have friends who can last for years or even a lifetime or a girlfriend who surely look for a better guy once she has the option?

friends knowing i will probably be cucked or be cash milked out

Rather have good male friends I can adventure with and get rich with so we can all marry virgin brides.

i had friends but they ditched me cause they got chadly and i got incely

Panda said:
i had friends but they ditched me cause they got chadly and i got incely

find your male league boyo

girlfriend if i had to choose, but they are both pretty vital

Girlfriend could be someone you spend the rest of your life with and your ultimate best friend. Whereas friends (even good ones) in general tend to drift apart as they get older and have their own families and lives.

Not that I know what I'm talking about...

You can't fuck your friends, so girlfriend for me.

Friends by faaaaaaaaaar.

Tbh I'm not entirely sure if I even desire a gf. Maybe because of perceived societal pressure I might want one considering I'm in my mid 20's, but otherwise I'd much rather prefer a solid social circle.

Solitarian_Walker said:
You can't fuck your friends, so girlfriend for me.

But having a friends circle is a must for having a relationship which is the next step. Even a 1/10 femoid will ask you what you do in your free time? friendship gives you some status at least.

You needed to add more context, like is the girlfriend a whore or will she cheat on you? Are the friends manipulating and using you or good real friends?

Bri8564 said:
You needed to add more context, like is the girlfriend a whore or will she cheat on you? Are the friends manipulating and using you or good real friends?

It's obvious a girl will leave you once she finds a better one. fair enough from my part

friends after puberty is cope. People can only be friends before puberty hits after puberty the only human interaction that counts is getting pussy.

Homosapicuckus said:
Bri8564 said:
It's obvious a girl will leave you once she finds a better one. fair enough from my part
What about the friends?

quazz said:
friends after puberty is cope. People can only be friends before puberty hits after puberty the only human interaction that counts is getting pussy.

Legit I have been betrayed by every single friend I made

quazz said:

This is it.

I want a girl that cares about my existence. I already have a friend that would shoot up the school with me.

quazz said:

Yep. Nothing more needs to be said. 

bDnPcxV.gif

Definitely a girlfriend.

I've had enough friends for a lifetime, but I could always use a cute girlfriend.

Having friends is stupid. The only topic they talk about is girls, party & alcohol. All topics i dont like to talk about. Its very hard to find "good" friends who arent autistcels.

Friends, since in this context the girlfriend would look for a better guy eventually.

Otherwise, definitely a girlfriend.

As a 27 friendless incel definetely friends. Having no friends is literally living hell. You need to do every shit alone without any support. Everything thats bothering you, you have keep it to yourself. No friendly or encouraging words and while you can do things alone i assure you they grow old pretty fast.

Of course a girlfriend would be nice too but today you never know how long it will last etc.

But friends most of the time stay together, i guess the phrase "bros before hoes" is appropriated here

grayjedi90 said:
As a 27 friendless incel definetely friends. Having no friends is literally living hell. You need to do every shit alone without any support. Everything thats bothering you, you have keep it to yourself. No friendly or encouraging words and while you can do things alone i assure you they grow old pretty fast.

Of course a girlfriend would be nice too but today you never know how long it will last etc.

But friends most of the time stay together, i guess the phrase "bros before hoes" is appropriated here

Trust me embracing the isolation is the best course of action. You need to be comfortable being alone like a monk.