Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather have gigarich parents or be gigachad

• Total voters
Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
Rich enough to the point where you have everything you could wish for and you don't have to work a single day in your life or be a gigachad who could have any whores he wanted. I know what id pick

Money could cure all my pains

im already gigachad so it works out for me, neeting is the best state of existence

Last edited:
im already gigachad so it works out for me, neeting is the only good state of existence

how rich we talking?

how rich we talking?
Think one of those industrialist old money families with spoiled kids who to private schools, get brand new porsches on their 18th birthday, vacation home in monaco etc

i'm too blackpilled anyway if i turned into chad i'd just be a volcel i wanna be a NEET for the rest of my life

Most millionaires kil themselves cuz they know people like them for their money

If being Chad means I would also be neurotypical then I choose Chad.

Prettyboy gigachad or bust

Money could cure all my pains
It won't cure genetics...
With being a gigachad, I would be proud of my existence and spoil the system and rise to power and have lots of kids.

Gigarich, not just millionaire but a billionaire. Rich= millionaire. Gigarich = billionaire.

Thinking being the only child/son of a rich exec company owner. I’ll take my billion and live off neet.

Gigarich and NEET

as opposed to people liking you for your looks?
If people like your looks you can’t do anything wrong and you will eventually get rich and loved like fucking meeks

would rather be a darktriadmaxed psychopath than gigachad. gigachad is a literal gigolo whose greatest achievement is getting some foids wet.
You would get murdered or in prison

both

money is important too. but yea your genes come first

Rich enough to the point where you have everything you could wish for and you don't have to work a single day in your life or be a gigachad who could have any whores he wanted. I know what id pick
giga rich first and foremost. I hate wageslavery. destroys me

Gigarich parents so i can NEET in peace

Gigachad, since pussy and female love are a primary need, whereas being extremely rich would just help me to buy futile wants

im already gigachad so it works out for me, neeting is the only good state of existence

I'd chose gigachad. I'd go to prison for beating up normies and then get given a modelling contract because of my mugshot.

I would pick the first one without hesitation. Chad still have to suffer living as wage slaves. I could be free and enjoy my incel NEET lifestyle in peace. Plus I was poor my whole life on top of having shitty genetics.

Gigachad

I would just do white collar job or some sport

If you're gigachad it's extremely easy to get cushy easy jobs selling your looks. EG instagram influencer, companies will pay you money to shill their products if you have followers and are attractive, and if you're gigachad attractive you will have followers. anyone picking rich over chad has never heard of the halo effect.

If you're gigachad it's extremely easy to get cushy easy jobs selling your looks. EG instagram influencer, companies will pay you money to shill their products if you have followers and are attractive, and if you're gigachad attractive you will have followers. anyone picking rich over chad has never heard of the halo effect.
except not everyone lives in the states where jobs like this are common. the chad option wouldnt do shit for me, i live in a shithole so i am definitely taking the money instead

except not everyone lives in the states where jobs like this are common. the chad option wouldnt do shit for me, i live in a shithole so i am definitely taking the money instead
Then you have bigger problems than not getting laid and probably shouldn't be on the website in the first place.

"Would you rather feel a woman's touch or receive 10 lbs of non-perishable cheese?"
"I'll take the cheese! I'm from a shithole where we sustain ourselves by eating the leftovers in dumpsters!"
:feelswhat:

Then you have bigger problems than not getting laid and probably shouldn't be on the website in the first place.

"Would you rather feel a woman's touch or receive 10 lbs of non-perishable cheese?"
"I'll take the cheese! I'm from a shithole where we sustain ourselves by eating the leftovers in dumpsters!"
:feelswhat:
shithole doesnt automatically mean african village

Forum is blue pilled :lul:

Last edited:
Chad because then I can earn money

Genes are more valuable than cars since you can change your cloths buy cars but not the body