Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather have autism alone or adhd alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 40236
  • Start date

Which one

• Rather have autism (death sentence)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 40236

Cryptic Muslim
-
It's pretty rare to have either of these by themselves since the overlap is pretty high. I have both, but luckily aspergers instead of full blown autism. Wbu?

If I had adhd alone, atleast I would be more outgoing and find friends and relationships and whatnot and whatever else autists don't do.

If I had aspergers alone I wouldn't have to worry about school, work, or forming a career and being money and everything that requires dopamine.

But alas I have both. Wbu?

ADHD alone because adderalmax works. Im a sperg and it fucking sucks. People infantilize you for not being able to pick up on social queues. You're labelled as a "gifted child" and put on a standard that encourages burnout. ADHD and autism do have a lot of overlap but ADHD is fixable with medicine, autism isn't, like I said before.

Lots of incels have aspergers, it seems like I'm the only one with true autism.

ADHD alone because adderalmax works. Im a sperg and it fucking sucks. People infantilize you for not being able to pick up on social queues. You're labelled as a "gifted child" and put on a standard that encourages burnout. ADHD and autism do have a lot of overlap but ADHD is fixable with medicine, autism isn't, like I said before.
Cope. Autism is fixable and is caused due to mercury in vaccines. I was reading comments on a video about autism and rates of autism have increased 1000% in the last decades. So while some people are more predisposed to getting autism , it can be cured if you fully remove the mercury from your body I think. Take it with a grain of salt. I'm not sure.

Have both.
Asperger's Syndrome & ADHD.
Have a motoric disorder & compulsions too.

Anyone who votes aspergers is way too uninformed. ADHD --> take pills --> you're an NT normie. With aspergers you're just fucked since there's no cure for autism

Lots of incels have aspergers, it seems like I'm the only one with true autism.
I don't think autists socialize at all. What are you doing here? I have a relative with autism and he rarely socializes. Do you really have autism?
Anyone who votes autism is way too uninformed. ADHD --> take pills --> you're an NT normie. With autism you're just fucked since there's no cure for autism
Right. But pills are useless, they don't help that much and last for only so long and aren't viable to last your whole life.

Also ur username is funny as fuck. Or atleast interesting. U sound like a mixed ethnic speaking English making up New words lol.
Bro I meant the picture not your text. thank you.

Cope. Autism is fixable and is caused due to mercury in vaccines. I was reading comments on a video about autism and rates of autism have increased 1000% in the last decades. So while some people are more predisposed to getting autism , it can be cured if you fully remove the mercury from your body I think. Take it with a grain of salt. I'm not sure.
Good point, I have read stuff on mercury detox, and fecal transplants to reduce autistic symptoms. Mercury isn't a problem as long as it isn't in your brain. Autism in of itself is not completely curable but it can be reduced. Adderalmaxxing gets rid of all of the negative side effects of adhd plus gives you a lot of energy.

I have ADHD, and it sucks forgetting everything and not being to get your shit together

Good point, I have read stuff on mercury detox, and fecal transplants to reduce autistic symptoms. Mercury isn't a problem as long as it isn't in your brain. Autism in of itself is not completely curable but it can be reduced. Adderalmaxxing gets rid of all of the negative side effects of adhd plus gives you a lot of energy.
Nice take. Yep, some people are born with some amount of autism, but mercury just makes it worse. And adhd is not all that bad and pills do help. Yep. Nice.
I have ADHD, and it sucks forgetting everything and not being to get your shit together
If you don't have aspergers or autism along with it, then you're lucky.

Once its in the brain you cant get it out anymore

Dogshit bro science. Unlike ADHD there's no treatment for autism, and consuming foods with mercury or not makes no difference for me. The reason diagnoses have gone up so much is because they're incorrectly diagnosing men that would be considered "strong and silent" in the past.

Observe:

Exactly, I recently got transferred into a Math class at school, and man I felt so fucking low iq. Sometimes, I would make stupid mistakes like accidentally writing the wrong problem down, or forgetting to do a step. My brain tends to mix things up for no fucking reason too, like if you told me go left, my brain would tell me to go right. For some reason I make illogical leaps in thinking, and it takes me minutes later to figure out that's wrong.

I remember when I tried to learn something, my brain felt like mush and I felt tired just from processing new info.

My parents gave up on teaching me how to drive, because operating a vehicle is too complex for my brain.

I'm low iq and it makes every task a giant struggle. The amount of effort I needed to put in to college to make up for my slow processing speed and poor memory.... its tiring. Most low iq people never recognize they are low iq. I have no issue admitting i'm dumb, since it's literally the truth. Acceptance is a greater cope than delusion.

After my schizophrenia manifested 4 months ago, my IQ has dropped even further. Had to leave college due to my lower intelligence. Now i'm like at retard level. I can memorize facts all i want, but truly understanding them is outside of my capabilities.

Read the top bit:

Dogshit bro science. Unlike ADHD there's no treatment for autism, and consuming foods with mercury or not makes no difference for me
Who the hell said anything about foods with mercury. Its a different type of mercury that shouldn't be in your body, I don't remember the name but that shit isn't supposed to be in your body brah.

Who the hell said anything about foods with mercury. Its a different type of mercury that shouldn't be in your body, I don't remember the name but that shit isn't supposed to be in your body brah.
Spoken like a bro science brah

all are death sentences if average looking or below

adderall only helped me to be more interested in things I was already interested in meaning
video games/fapping/etc..
but didn't help me acedmically or in social situations since learning social skills is a difficult skill to learn.

Also can't take adderall anymore becuase it makes my blood pressure too high,

so I'd prefer autism

Research it you deSPICable inkler. I'm not entirely sure, but no one would willingly inject themselves with those vaccines that are mandatory.
I'm not a spic and if vaccines cause autism (which might be true, more likely than Allah being real) it was over in early childhood when I was first vaccinated multiple times.

I'm not a spic and if vaccines cause autism (which might be true, more likely than Allah being real) it was over in early childhood when I was first vaccinated multiple times.
Yeah youre never gonna find happiness if you stay like that. Get ignored biatch. And stay autistic bozo.

Also you are a spic.
adderall only helped me to be more interested in things I was already interested in meaning
video games/fapping/etc..
but didn't help me acedmically or in social situations since learning social skills is a difficult skill to learn.

Also can't take adderall anymore becuase it makes my blood pressure too high,

so I'd prefer autism
If you have any of the 2 it's over anyway.

Yeah youre never gonna find happiness if you stay like that. Get ignored biatch. And stay autistic bozo.

Also you are a spic.
oh fuck fuck I'm getting ignored by a this month cel jesus fuck I'm gonna kill myself tonight

ADHD for sure, it's easier to deal with and it doesn't affect your social life as much

I unlocked Autism with selective mutism. :feelzez:

Asperger's syndrome does not exist, it is the same autism.

Autism is hell.

It’s NOT easier to deal with. Sure ADHD people have more sexual partners but those are hypersexual chads that have triple the sexual partners than the usual chads. Socially anxious subhumans with ADHD just get way more frustrated over their lack of success, like me. It’s agonizing.
I never said it's easy per se, I said it's easier than autism

Retard did you even read my comment I said it’s not easier go take your meds faggot.
But you didn't say anything in relation to autism, you just said that ugly men with ADHD are failures (as if the same doesn't apply to autism JFL).

Autistic men are far more likely to be failures and there is no medication to deal with it

Last edited:
Autism is worse. At least ADHD might go away by adulthood.

I got autism and yeah it is a death sentence

They are not failures in the same way as ADHDers. ADHDs can have more sexual partners but subhumans like me get to fail at everything, I don’t even have any academical or mental-effort related succes like the spergs.

I guess it is worse for your professional life, especially when there is not way to lessen the damage it causes. You are basing your point on outliers.

Do you take any medication?

I don’t know mate. I am extremely dumb despit scoring very high on professionaly done quasi iq tests. Make with that what you will.
Have you ever taken any medication? If so, what were the results?

unfortunately I'm an ADHD+autism combo but I would rather just be an aspie so I could focus better and learn to code to earn money for copes and mansion