Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather have adhd, autism, or down syndrome?

Choose

• Total voters
driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
Autism and Down syndrome are incel traits which make you a retardcel

Adhd is a Chad/Normie trait

Neither id kill myself

ADHD because it's not real.

anything that is not visible in the FACE

i've already got 2 out of 3 fml

ADHD mogs autism. Always said it, always stays the same.

There was an ADHD girl in my classes who had a perfect social life and overall very good life.
It seems to be the obvious choice here.

Or maybe become a downie and hope that I am too mentally deficient to realize how miserable my existence is?

Of course its real. Many people suffer from it
I don't understand ADHD man. Like: how does it actually feel being "unable to focus"? What is the thoughts loop? What is the actions loop?

I don't understand ADHD man. Like: how does it actually feel being "unable to focus"? What is the thoughts loop? What is the actions loop?
An example would be you're studying, but you get distracted by Vidya or YouTube and then by something else.

how is this even a question? wtf>>? its like asking would you rather lose 100 dollars, 10,000 dollars, or 100,000 dollars

Isn't it obvious? With down-syndrome you're just extra weight for anybody. A person with autism can reach a level where he's able to lead a semi-normal life on his own and even settle down with a virtue-signaling 2/10 'IT foid' typa female... "omg he's so smart it's so fascinating how his brain works!" :foidSoy:

An example would be you're studying, but you get distracted by Vidya or YouTube and then by something else.
1) Embrace being a coomer and jerk off 1x a day. Solves this.

2) Decide to study only 2h30min a day. Most people don't study because they aim to study 5h+ and 'catch up' which is undoable nonsense.

2h30min if consistent, is enough for top marks

There was an adhd girl in my class who was an 8/10 stacylite, low inhib, outgoing and a dude magnet. Meanwhile I have schizo and autism and I am nothing :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Adhd people are often highly socialy accepted while autists never leave their parents basement...

Adhd people are often highly socialy accepted while autists never leave their parents basement...
There was a cute 7/10 becky in my 12th grade who had adhd. She got all the guys...

People with adhd have trouble focusing then take their pill and focus better than normal people. But i prefer autism because no matter how socially skilled i am everyone wants to kill me. Seems better to just cut off social interaction in the first place. I like hanging out with autistic incels. I don't mind the mild autism but of course the brutal autism which makes it hard to function in life is worse than adhd.

I have ASD:

Screenshot from 2021 12 28 22 33 33

I have ADHD from a brain lesion:

ADHD because there are jew pills available for it. There's no medication for autism or down syndrome. Plus ADHD doesn't ordinarily leave you as sexless, friendless and low IQ as autism and down syndrome does.

Last edited:
Being actually autistic is like being a prisoner in your own body type shit. I run track with an autistic guy. He's high functioning, but that's really not shit you want to have.

Down syndrome you're a uggo. Ironically though it seems like a lot of down syndrome people hook up with other down syndrome people.

ADHD is mogger.

I you have good parents who can take care of you down syndrome doesnt look so bad. It's like being a child forever.

downy, i want that extra chromosome to be extra thick

Autism because I could have long term special interests as good copes and socializing wouldn’t be of so much an interest for me. With ADHD you know a lot of things without going deeper in any of them, and you can’t make friends anyway despite wanting to.

Autism if high-functioning. It’s still possible to accomplish things and utilize your intelligence for a greater purpose. ADHD is marked by lack of executive function and doing anything at all is incredibly difficult, not only socially but in terms of having a routine, having goals, and doing anything with one’s life.

I can't even begin to JFL at the posters here who have claimed ADHD is as bad or even worse than ASD. lmao just take your nice meds, and there now you'll easily get good grades or focus well on work as a result of your Adderall how terrible. Meanwhile I'll be rotting here with my untreatable mental disability

There was an ADHD girl in my classes who had a perfect social life and overall very good life.
It seems to be the obvious choice here.

There was an adhd girl in my class who was an 8/10 stacylite, low inhib, outgoing and a dude magnet. Meanwhile I have schizo and autism and I am nothing :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

There was a cute 7/10 becky in my 12th grade who had adhd. She got all the guys...
All lies. Foids cant even have adhd. Even if they could it would never effect their social status.

My adhd is awful and my autism is too so I’m not sure. But my autism hasn’t really affected too badly my social skills but probably my experiences with women.