Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather have a stacy who never cooks and cleans, or a 4/10 who always cooks and cleans?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Stacy who never cooks and cleans or 4/10 who always cooks and cleans?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I know most of us here don't have a chance with either outside of betabuxx. Both will cheat on me with Chad while I'm wagecucking, the least I can get is a nice dinner and a clean house when I get home from a long day of wagecucking.

What does a 4 look like to you?

If both will cheat, then stacy.

If at least the 4/10 was loyal, I'd choose her

What does a 4 look like to you?
Al

2nd of course.

Me and a stacy gf?
I cant even imagine this.

More info needed, is this Stacy loyal and rich? Is this 4/10 doing shit but nagging like crazy?
Rich loyal Stacy - I take that.

I know most of us here don't have a chance with either outside of betabuxx. Both will cheat on me with Chad while I'm wagecucking, the least I can get is a nice dinner and a clean house when I get home from a long day of wagecucking.
I prefer Stacy because I can always pay a cleaning service.

No foid is loyal

More info needed, is this Stacy loyal and rich? Is this 4/10 doing shit but nagging like crazy?
Rich loyal Stacy - I take that.
Both have the exact same personality, except one cooks and cleans while the other doesn't. Both will cheat.

So 4/10 foids are all fat? GrAYcel moment. You can't accurately rate chonkers, they should be out of the question anyway

:feelskek:
Either that or a skinny foid with a goblin face, take your pick.

Shit you're back? I thought you were .Club only
It's been a while. I missed many users here and tbh I think my fateful warning back in March was just Serge afraid of controversial shit on ID. The feds probably don't get happy when it happens.

Same I’d love a 4/10 girl who’s loyal to me and truly loves me. I don’t want a slave to do shit but it would be nice for her to pull her own weight.

It's been a while. I missed many users here and tbh I think my fateful warning back in March was just Serge afraid of controversial shit on ID. The feds probably don't get happy when it happens.
Glad you're back :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Stacy. I prefer to cook my own food and cleaning isn't that necessary.

If both are cheaters, I will choose the stacy

There comes a time when you realize that a warm dinner on the table and cuddles beat stacey. :feelsYall:

A foid can't fuck me if her stomach is always full, and we will probably have a negro come over to clean the house. :feelsdevil:

stacy who talks to me online and sends nudes and maybe meet once or twice a year, i live with my mother and dont want to move out

Cooking and cleaning is pointless
nigga we got taco bell and trashcans

Stacy because she will be a catalyst.

Stupid question, why would anyone pick a 4/10 over a 8/10 stacy just because the uglier one cooks and cleans, anyone can easily cook and clean for themselves

I'm already going to give my sons shit genes so the only hope for them not to be incel is to get a Stacy. Id be willing to cook after work or whatever if it means I can get a Stacy tbh ngl.

I’d rather be able to sleep with a Stacy at the end of the night, for that I’m prepared to put in some work and do the cooking and cleaning myself.