Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather have a girl that is extremely high iq, has a great personality, but is ugly (1/10), or a hot (10/10) dumb girl with shit personality?

10/10. All women are never to be listened to.

10/10. Women are sexual object in my eyes and they have no personality.

I would prefer someone in the middle , but I'll take the 10/10 like everyone. I don't care of personality and I'm not clever so I wouldn't have anything to say to her

1/10

Looks will fade.

I'm surprised at answers so far, I'm guessing you guys aren't actually ugly. Takes an ugly guy to truly understand judging people by their looks.

10/10 lul, who the fuck wants an intelligent 1/10 girl? i couldnt give a shit if a foid is uneducated.. if anything easier to manipulate her into thinking you have a decent personality

I can’t put my dick in her personality

high iq and good personality are mutually exclusive in foids, especially when they are 1/10.
there is simply no such thing.
if you want a partner for his brains just have male friends tbh

10/10

1/10 is too extreme

1/10, I like being intellecually challenged

If a girl is dumb and her personality belongs in the sewage, she isn't a 10/10 in the first place. I like to judge only basing on the ranks of both looks and personality.

On the other hand, 1/10? How could any girl who looks that way have a heart of gold? Generally it just means she cares for herself in barely any way, so why should she care better for anybody else?

I don't think this question is very well-formed, the answers can't possibly be reliable.

As everything in life, it depends.
I don't care if she dumb. I can teach her stuff.
But what do you mean by shitty personality? Is she super mean? Is she going to cheat, steal all your money, sadistic criminal, crazy and hysterical type? Or just entitled as 10/10 can be?

I'd pick the 10/10. The 1/10 would only be good if I was still bluepilled and wanted to interact with foids in a nonsexual way.

what is 'shit personality'

assuming they would be stable and stay with you, who cares lol, i don't care about vapidness, or any of that shit. i care about them solving my touch deprivation.

I'd rather be alone.
But if I must choose one I choose 1).

Id have my looksmatch with a scaled down personality

1/10

Looks will fade.

I'm surprised at answers so far, I'm guessing you guys aren't actually ugly. Takes an ugly guy to truly understand judging people by their looks.
I am guessing you haven't met any women who go into law or stem fields. They are qualified on paper for their jobs (sometimes) but rarely bring anything of value. In my bluepilled days I thought it was laziness, but now I realize most of them really do seem to be incompetent. But oh boy are they arguementative, especially if something you suggests requires them to do any real work/research/ect

I don't know if I would call myself religious but I do believe it is a man's job to be the head of his household and lead his family, and everything I have witnessed in the past 15+ years of working has reinforced that belief a hundredfold. In my high school and college days I believed women were identical to men in every way, but their brains clearly aren't wired for leadership or critical thinking.

That's why a foid with a "high" IQ is dangerous; she thinks she is the smartest one in the room when in reality everyone around her is working harder to not only pick up her slack but to keep her from feeling useless or insulted in the process.

1/10

Looks will fade.

this.

Depends on the length and type of relationship

10/10

Foids are superficial and ridiculous in their expectations of men, why can't I?

Also, an unintelligent spouse makes you the dominant person in the relationship due to being higher IQ. Nobody wants a high IQ foid, as those are the bitchiest types of foids that nobody would consider wife material.

I'm going to have to say 1/10. I hate stupid people

Definitely the 10/10 would fuck her non stop 10 times a day. Asshole, pussy, nostrils.

I am guessing you haven't met any women who go into law or stem fields. They are qualified on paper for their jobs (sometimes) but rarely bring anything of value. In my bluepilled days I thought it was laziness, but now I realize most of them really do seem to be incompetent. But oh boy are they arguementative, especially if something you suggests requires them to do any real work/research/ect

Or they are really intelligent but somehow became crazy like fuck or they are actually dumb but managed to commit everything to memory by working 24/7 and getting orbiters to explain it (still not understanding it though and have obviously a low IQ.)

Most are extremely entitled as well no matter what. Guess this is a result of the overall pedestalizing combined with wanting to marry up and therefore not finding a "good man".

I just don't get it.

So I really don't know what to chose. If she is genuinely intelligent and "normal" 1/10 I guess.

Last edited: