Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would you rather have a dick big enough to please any woman? Or a dick big enough to impress every woman?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date

Pick your dick

• Big enough to please all women, but a small percentage of women will be unimpressed with the size.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • All women will consider it big, but a small percentage of women will consider it too big to enjoy.

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm an incel, ergo I'm dissatisfied with my sex life. But the response to that tends to be "You're dissatisfied with your sex life? Well I'm dissatisfied with my apartment. Y'know, I wish I was, uh, livin' in the Hills and hangin' out with Saudi billionaires. You have to consider what's realistic/reasonable to expect/hope for out of life. What's 'normal.'"

And to be fair, I wouldn't fuck just anybody to escape inceldom. I want a "good" sex life. One that is fair to hope for. So I went asking. Looking for advice from normies. Not just on Reddit either. People at my job. I've come hat in hand ready to forsake all pills for the one that will show me the way. I've submitted to tutelage of 20 year old kids saying "Just go to, like, the grocery store and be like 'You look really beautiful can I have your number?'" But from what I can tell, the VAST majority of normie men aren't scoring multiple sex partners. The objective for the vast majority of normie men is to seek a committed relationship and get sex from that. And if they've had multiple sex partners, it's because they broke up with one and then went through the arduous process of finding another.

My personal goal is/was to have multiple sex partners. Catch up on what I missed out on. But because no one I talk to knows how to do that, I'm starting to think that's not realistic for regular men. But if you're not gonna have actual sex with lots and lots of people, you can still impress them by letting them know how big your dick is. There are men who have had no sex, but somehow people have seen their dicks.

So if I'm doomed to never be satisfied sexually? Maybe I should just dickmax and start posting my nudes. Doesn't have to be useful for sex, no one will have any with me anyway. But they should look at me, look at my dick, and think "Sex with him would probably either feel very good, or very bad, but I would absolutely feel it."

Impress. The unimpressed percentage won't fuck you. :feelsjuice:

Imagine being an incel and still wanting to please women.
I'd like to have a dick that shoots acid.

Would you rather have a dick big enough to please any woman?​

That would be OK, just so long as you understand that they will force you to wear a paper bag and/or do them from behind. You will never get missionary/face to face sex because they could not stand to look at your ugly face.

I'd just want whatever dick size is optimal for feeling pleasure from sex myself. I'm not concerned with pleasing or impressing women. Most perspectives on dick size are from a feminist viewpoint (for example "ideal size from women's point of view") and all these should be disregarded.

Imagine being an incel and still wanting to please women.
I'd like to have a dick that shoots acid.
I want to have the power and influence to nudge society into subjegating the foids.

I wouldn't want one of those mega cocks that don't get hard all the way through. Also, if we get to the point where she sees my dick (excluding dick pics) the importance of making sure there is a next time has overcome the importance of getting her into bed once