Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you rather have a 10/10 gf or a dick that shoots sperm bullets

Which do you choose?

• Total voters
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
You have the 10/10 hqnp for life but the only downside is there is no certainly it will be loyal. So it may cheat on you or not. Still it will stay with you and you can shag it.

Or

You can have a dick that shoots unlimited sperm bullets that are as effective as normal bullets. Only downsides is you have to get completely naked to use it.

isnt easier to just buy a gun?

Sperm bullet

isnt easier to just buy a gun?
Yes but your dick will never run out of ammunition and you can combine it with dual wielding pistols and you will pretty much have three guns at your disposal, hence the “extra weapon” part

Yes but your dick will never run out of ammunition and you can combine it with dual wielding pistols and you will pretty much have three guns at your disposal, hence the “extra weapon” part

I just rather have an assault rifle instead 3 guns

My seed needs to go on so I'll take sperm bullets. The world needs a Rick grimes progeny. That will make the world uncucked

I would take gf cause I want to fuck man, lock her up and dont make her go outside tbh

stupid question,wtf I need a gun