Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather have 1 year prison or 5 years home arrest were u cant leave?

Home arrest bro, I don't want to be Tyrone's bitch

5 year home arrest sounds like heaven

i can do house arrest with my hands tied behind my back

5 years house arrest. I'd rather stay in my house anyway.

Lol what about 7 years prison or 30 years home arrest and cant leave.

You will not get raped in prison and will just be around stupid people and fight every now and then
30 years house arrest sounds like heaven

You will not get raped in prison and will just be around stupid people and fight every now and then
i guess 7 years in prison. it also depends on the crime if i made a lot of money doing the crime i would be more likely to take my chances with tyrone than if i made no money.

If no rape then prison

Do I get 5 years NEETbux which I can make small investments in crypto with without telling my welfare provider?

Prison is not that bad, but anyone who says prison over home arrest is an idiot. You are still allowed to go out and buy groceries and breathe clean air regularly IRL, don't have to live on someone else's schedule (beyond mandatory probo meetings, curfews and such), so on and so forth.

Honestly this question just shows how little OP knows about the prison system. Can you imagine waking up 5:30 for breakfast, it being 55 degrees indoors, only limited sunlight hours in a walled/fenced enclosure, every day? C'mon.

This is a much better question. I'd probably do 7 years prison if there's no legal penalties, as in, I get expungement upon release.

hooooooooooooome easy

I'd rather do one year in Norwegian prison than 5 years house arrest. Their prisons are better than where I live now.

i guess 7 years in prison. it also depends on the crime if i made a lot of money doing the crime i would be more likely to take my chances with tyrone than if i made no money.
well I read stories of people doing home arrest in their mansion.

But given the chance of internet inside prison with my own cell and no internet in home arrest (at all. no cheating) then I would choose prison. lol

Prison is not that bad, but anyone who says prison over home arrest is an idiot. You are still allowed to go out and buy groceries and breathe clean air regularly IRL, don't have to live on someone else's schedule (beyond mandatory probo meetings, curfews and such), so on and so forth.

Honestly this question just shows how little OP knows about the prison system. Can you imagine waking up 5:30 for breakfast, it being 55 degrees indoors, only limited sunlight hours in a walled/fenced enclosure, every day? C'mon.

This is a much better question. I'd probably do 7 years prison if there's no legal penalties, as in, I get expungement upon release.

If u did time, how long, and tell us the worst part about it....

5 years of playing dark souls.

I'd rather do one year in Norwegian prison than 5 years house arrest. Their prisons are better than where I live now.

98% of the world lives worse then those guys

If prison is easy.....then u would choose that over 5x the punishment....

The prison would be the type of prison that would make me not be a virgin anymore but still being a virgin? Because I prefer to spend 100 years in my home

If u did time, how long, and tell us the worst part about it....
The first part is personal, the second half I can say for sure is the lack of privacy. You are never more than 3-5 meters from another person, 95% of the time within line of sight.

If prison is easy.....then u would choose that over 5x the punishment....
That's only true as the amounts increase. The shorter the sentence, the more sense it makes to stay home and accomplish what you can from your house rather than behind bars. The greater the amount of time you will potentially spend at home, the more of your youth you lose trapped in a cage. In other words, 5 years on house arrest is only half a decade, you come out only a bit older than you were when you got in. 30 years, you will be far from the same person you were. I'd take 7 years in prison over 30 years locked in a house, 5 years of house arrest over 1 year in prison.

Home arrest, literally only because its gonna be more quiet than prison.

I'd do 5 years in Norwegian prison instead

The first part is personal, the second half I can say for sure is the lack of privacy. You are never more than 3-5 meters from another person, 95% of the time within line of sight.

That's only true as the amounts increase. The shorter the sentence, the more sense it makes to stay home and accomplish what you can from your house rather than behind bars. The greater the amount of time you will potentially spend at home, the more of your youth you lose trapped in a cage. In other words, 5 years on house arrest is only half a decade, you come out only a bit older than you were when you got in. 30 years, you will be far from the same person you were. I'd take 7 years in prison over 30 years locked in a house, 5 years of house arrest over 1 year in prison.
thanks for reply.

I thought the worst part about prison was all the loud and annoying thieving niggas (not all blacks) and then some of the COs who did some really corrupt shit (killing inmates) or messing up your parole on purpose.

I still would choose 30 years home arrest and get a nice mansion
I'd do 5 years in Norwegian prison instead
LOL good joke

5y home arrest. nothing would change

I wish I could be under house arrest. My life is pretty good when I don't have to interact with people in real life.

easily 1 year of prison

I wish I could be under house arrest. My life is pretty good when I don't have to interact with people in real life.

Interacting with people in jail is 10x harder and worse. Sometimes much more 100x

5 years of home arrest, I can even work from home. If there are any incels who can act like normies for a short amount of time I think that a youtuber under house arrest could explode with the todays kids.
I'm fucked up in the head now and after a year of being beaten and raped I doubt that there'd be much left of me. I don't think I'd survive a week in prison.

5 years of home arrest, I can even work from home. If there are any incels who can act like normies for a short amount of time I think that a youtuber under house arrest could explode with the todays kids.
I'm fucked up in the head now and after a year of being beaten and raped I doubt that there'd be much left of me. I don't think I'd survive a week in prison.

true, why u don't think a week in prison?

What about the other questions 7 years or 30

1 year in prison. Want to get buff asf and gain thug points.

I live in Germany so prison here would be pretty comfy if you're not full blown beta autist. Home arrest wouldn't chance much from my normal routie tho, as long as I can keep recieving drugs from the outside world

true, why u don't think a week in prison?

What about the other questions 7 years or 30
Ok the week prediction is utter bs on my part, probably like 3-18 months before I get beaten to death, get myself killed because I'd try to kill someone who done something to me or just rope myself. I'm a weak guy.

I'd take 30 years of home imprisionment.

But you can die or rapped in prison, while in your house you will get bored but at least you are safe. We don't need our sanity anyways, so 5 years home arrest.

But you can die or rapped in prison, while in your house you will get bored but at least you are safe. We don't need our sanity anyways, so 5 years home arrest.
You will lose your sanity much faster in there then out

5 years of my waifu's manko and Dagashi Kashi or 1 year of being raped by tyrone everyday.

Home arrest sounds comfy as fuck.

Is this a buzzfeed test?

Prison is horrible. Especially in America
Fuck all pigs who take people there

1 year in prison.

Prison in Europe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LatestageLDAR>>>> Psychiatry

5 year home arrest sounds like heaven
This. Being a hiki for 5 years or going to prison be raped by some thug? Are you kidding, OP?

I would pick house arrest for 5 years even over having to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back