Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather become perfect or get a perfect spouse?

Title

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
WYR have your idea of the perfect loyal spouse or be your idea of the perfect you?

You or your potential spouse could be the most beautiful person in the world, richest person in the world, kindest person in the world, anything. The only limitations are that you or your spouse cannot have any supernatural qualities, like immortality, unwavering happiness, or godlike powers. Anything that makes logical sense after your choice goes.

Now thoughts?

Personally I'd be perfect you. I'd rather be a GigaChad than have a giga Stacy wife who mogs me hard.

Last edited:
Obvious choice. Though I don't see the perfect me as some gigachad.

If you became perfect then you could then find yourself a perfect wife

First option, i would live like a king in some secluded area.

Sadly no. Even GigaChad would struggle to find a 100% loyal,devoted spouse who has same hobbies.
First option, i would live like a king in some secluded area.
Based. I would try money maxxing via Olympics and mog people at sports. Wouldn't fuck women probably unless see a very good virgin gigastacy.

I'd make a deal with the devil to die a virgin if it meant I could be extremely good at any game or activity I do in my life.

Obvious choice. If I'm perfect, I get the leverage.

Sadly no. Even GigaChad would struggle to find a 100% loyal,devoted spouse who has same hobbies.
Obvious choice. If I'm perfect, I get the leverage.
Sounds like OP's assuming the gigastacy would be 100% loyal? If that's the case then there's no point in getting the leverage.
Option 2 for me if my understanding was correct. I like relying on someone else instead of taking responsibility all by myself.

Sounds like OP's assuming the gigastacy would be 100% loyal? If that's the case then there's no point in getting the leverage.
Option 2 for me if my understanding was correct. I like relying on someone else instead of taking responsibility all by myself.
i cant imagine myself with a gigastacy

i cant imagine myself with a gigastacy
I can't imagine it either after reading more than a healthy amount of lesbian fic. However, I can tell with certainty it would feel great to be with a gigastacy

First option most def.

but we are already perfect in God's eyes, what more do you want

Same. The disconnect in looks level would be too much
it would be like getting released from prison after 30 years, id have no fucking clue what to do with my life

I can't imagine it either after reading more than a healthy amount of lesbian fic. However, I can tell with certainty it would feel great to be with a gigastacy
it would probably be awkward

If I were perfect I could get a perfect girl.

yes, I would kill to look like Sephiroth. I would narcissism max hard if I looked like him.

who my Avi?
Nahh, imma jokin’ with yo ass

He a Pimp. Ya’ll already what it is, ya feel me

yes, I would kill to look like Sephiroth. I would narcissism max hard if I looked like him.
I emulated FF7 a while ago, probably my second fav ps1game, only Xenogears beats it. But yeah his eye area mogs hard. he's also 2m tall... that's 6'7

WYR have your idea of the perfect loyal spouse or be your idea of the perfect you?

You or your potential spouse could be the most beautiful person in the world, richest person in the world, kindest person in the world, anything. The only limitations are that you or your spouse cannot have any supernatural qualities, like immortality, unwavering happiness, or godlike powers. Anything that makes logical sense after your choice goes.

Now thoughts?

Personally I'd be perfect you. I'd rather be a GigaChad than have a giga Stacy wife who mogs me hard.
Turning into a Gigachad and making girls pregnant for fun

I emulated FF7 a while ago, probably my second fav ps1game, only Xenogears beats it. But yeah his eye area mogs hard. he's also 2m tall... that's 6'7
yeah he is a mogger character.

the original ff7 was very good for it's time. new one has good combat and graphics. Although the story is getting butchered somewhat since the kingdom hearts writer got involved adding multiple timelines and random bullshit
Turning into a Gigachad and making girls pregnant for fun
based as fuck. though I would never do that, goes against my morality to have children no matter the circumstances.

yeah he is a mogger character.
Tidus from FFX mogs hard too
the original ff7 was very good for it's time. new one has good combat and graphics. Although the story is getting butchered somewhat since the kingdom hearts writer got involved adding multiple timelines and random bullshit
Kingdom hearts isn't for me, I'm more into turn based RPG's

Tidus from FFX mogs hard too

Kingdom hearts isn't for me, I'm more into turn based RPG's
I play srpgs mostly(fire emblem style). but as of recent I am focusing on story heavy games rather than whatever type of gameplay.

best turn based jrpgs I have played so far is p5r. was 9/10 for me. only negs were that it was arguably too long, had some slow/tedious moments and bit too much grinding

Controversial opinion: I'd take option 2.

I'd rather have someone who genuinely cares about me and loves me than a bunch of dumb sluts who probably can't even remember my name and see me only as a dick to ride. If she were rich I'd also never have to worry about money again.

If you already have a perfect wife you don't need to become perfect.

Last edited:
Controversial opinion: I'd take option 2.

I'd rather have someone who genuinely cares about me and loves me than a bunch of dumb sluts who probably can't even remember my name and see me only as a dick to ride. If she were rich I'd also never have to worry about money again.

I see your point. But I hate being 5'5 curry and looking ugly in the mirror, far more so than not being able to fuck women or have loyal wife.

If I had a gigastacy wife, I would feel inferior and insecure around her.

I play srpgs mostly(fire emblem style). but as of recent I am focusing on story heavy games rather than whatever type of gameplay.
I hate multiplayer games in general, I just get skillmogged by asian kids and adderall junkies.
best turn based jrpgs I have played so far is p5r. was 9/10 for me. only negs were that it was arguably too long, had some slow/tedious moments and bit too much grinding
I don't have a Playstation but I really wanna get into persona. I really have nothing better to do with my time so RPG's are for me.

Now thoughts?

Perfect me has nothing to do with looks, perfect me would be with immortality and super powers lol, so if the first one just has to do with looks I'd go with having the loyal 10/10 Giga Stacy

I'd let her start an OnlyFans and sell feet pics to cucks, but never show her face. If she's a giga stacy she foot mogs most if not all all the other foot whores on the platform

Then I'd take a portion of the money and invest into real estate, once we have enough rental properties that generate decent passive income, she'll quit OnlyFans and she'll become a stay at home mom, I'm getting her pregnant immediately lol

Perfect me has nothing to do with looks, perfect me would be with immortality and super powers lol, so if the first one just has to do with looks I'd go with having the loyal 10/10 Giga Stacy

I'd let her start an OnlyFans and sell feet pics to cucks, but never show her face. If she's a giga stacy she foot mogs most if not all all the other foot whores on the platform

Then I'd take a portion of the money and invest into real estate, once we have enough rental properties that generate decent passive income, she'll quit OnlyFans and she'll become a stay at home mom, I'm getting her pregnant immediately lol
not bad but a perfect you could athlete max in the Olympics or MMA max and leave your name in history as the best athlete to ever exist.

the perfect spouse, there are a lot of chads but a real loyal, beautiful and pure foid who's truly in love with one? That's very, very rare if not impossible

I don't really hate myself or how I look, I hate the fact that being myself can be so overwhelming and depressing because of my limitations. But I can cope with that if I have someone by my side who really cares about me.

I don't really need to be the most cool guy in the hood, I don't care if other people don't like me as long as my family and my theorical spouse likes me. Also I don't hate the way I look tbh, I just hate how everyone else seems to hate it which makes me feel like shit.

Chad, always chad

I'd need to slay and hurt a whole lot of girls, mentally abuse them to get revenge.

I don't want a 10/10 gigastacy, I need my looksmatch or so just to destroy their self-esteem, treat them like shit, lead them on and maybe fuck them like dirty bitches once and kick them out as soon as I soiled their cum hole.

Worst thing about it is they'd still love it if I were a gigachad and ask for more. I could even beat them, be the worst asshole, act like a Fatalpulse manga, they'd still ask me to humiliate them. :chad:

Fuck foids. I wish they were all dead.

not bad but a perfect you could athlete max in the Olympics or MMA max and leave your name in history as the best athlete to ever exist.
I don't have an ego, I don't care about people knowing me or remembering me

What you just expressed is a common thing I notice with incels (men period)

They confuse (and conflate) the worth of the PREREQUISITE with the worth GOAL

The only reason to care about status (prerequisite to get sex) is because it allows you to have sex (goal) with women, but if I can just get a 10/10 giga stacy that can satisfy my every need and give me attractive children (circumvent the rules and skip to the good part), why would care about any kind of status or "being remembered in history"?

There are many men who lived ridiculously amazing lives that you nor I will ever hear about because they never "left a mark", and they would not care anyways, because they got everything they wanted out of life

Stop obsessing over the perquisite

This is why I have no problem paying for sex, the prerequisite in this day and age is looks, money and status (which leads to "validation"), but I don't care about the prerequisite, I care about the goal, and ONLY THE GOAL

Not true, there are a ton of other side benefits to being perfect outside of a perfect wife (ex. Free money just for existing, people like you more, everything is easier for you). Why give those up when you can have it all?

1st option, no hesitation

Perfect spouse, since I just want to be chad to get laid, then I could already do that and get the best option possible and there wouldn't be any other reason to be chad

Last edited:
Free money just for existing
If my perfect wife is already rich then I wouldn't need money.

people like you more
I couldn't care less about normies liking me more.

everything is easier for you
Same is achieved with money.

Why give those up when you can have it all?
You'd probably have to give up having a person who actually loves and cares about you. And like I said, I'd rather have that than have sex with thousands of whores.

The only limitations are that you or your spouse cannot have any supernatural qualities, like immortality, unwavering happiness, or godlike powers.
Not even necessary as a limitation.
If you had the skills to almost be resistant to stress/low inhib, had the highest IQ, were the best-looking man in history, and was 6'6 tall, you could easily rule the world and make everyone submit under you.

The problem of being a Gigachad is that your looks can deteriorate, and some Stacys don't want LTR with you.
So I prefer to have a loyal GigaStacy because at least I don't have to pursue women anymore, I would earn more time choosing that option because any pursuit requires time.
And time is limit.