Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be single in a free society or partnered/married in a feminist one?

Single in a free society or partnered in a feminist society?

• Rather married in feminist society.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely married in feminist society.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Personally, I'd rather be single in a free society than married/partnered in a feminist society. 

This feminist anti-male society that shames men and male sexuality sucks and needs to be destroyed. Those who created it need to be punished and this includes women of YOUR race and religion.

I've met little girls, CHILDREN, who already repeat the 24/7 fake news propaganda about how everything is rape, rape, rape, misogyny, misogyny, misogyny, harrassment ... all with a "Female Pride World Wide"-attitude.

This is the top 10 of hte NYT right now: 

RVDnBbB.png

Everything is just about woman, woman, woman. FUCK THESE FUCKING CUNTS AND FUCK THEIR FEMINISM. I'm so sick of this shit, this shaming, this oppression.

I hate them. HATE THEM. Not having some disgusting feminist pussy is NOT the main problem. How the fuck can one look at THIS society and deduce that not having pussy is the main problem. Fuck pussy. Fuck women.
I'd rather be single in a free society than partnered/married in a feminist one.

Just burn it all down and build something healthy and whole on the ashes of its cremated corpse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back