Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be NEET and make 120K a year or be a wageslave making 160K a year

What about you

• Wageslave 160K

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
120K a year still mogs most people’s income

NEET any day of the week.

most retarded question ever

Anyone who picks wageslave is just retardmaxxing

NEET. I don't have much need for so much money

Neet.

why would u want to work??

It's not so much and against hard work. I'm just saying a lot of people waste their lives away. Working a pointless job and get nothing out of it. I do hold some traditional conservative values of work, especially may be raised and Western Pennsylvania, where there is a very Germanic worker than here. But life is only lived once and you can't spend it being poor and pissing your time away. Flipping burgers being yelled at by a 400 pound nigger bitch. Why not just enjoy your life? I want to go out and do the things I want to do. Especially the fact that I will never have a family nor experience love like most normal people. I'm going to die poor and alone living in my own filth why can't I just live for free and enjoy my time. We should be living the high life and enjoying ourselves. But instead we are slaves to this capitalistic system which is controlled by the global elite.

120k a year would buy me everything i could ever want and then some . fuck wagecucking even for millions

I earn more NEETing than waging so id have to go with NEETing

Room temp iq question

Reclusemaxxer tier que— oh wait.