Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather be justin bieber or brock lesnar

Woulx you rather be justin bieber or brock lesnar

• Lesnar

• Bieber

Results are only viewable after voting.
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Probably the most famous skulllet framelet manlet pretty boy in the world vs not so famous giga dom chad (his face looks pretty good with a beard), i would rather be lesnar, i would feel much better about my self, going out knowing that i can beat up anyone would make me feel like a god

Agepill destroyed Bieber. I'd rather be Lesnar.

Brock is too masculine, almost to the point of creepiness. Bieber is too androgyne and ages badly (like all pretty boys)

bieber
lesnar is an ugly ogre

Bieber cuz he has more money
and more women would fuck him
I think people who chose lesnar want to become something closer to their idea of an ideal man, but that's not necessarily what women want. Beiber has objectively more money, more smv. Armies of Teen jbs want to fuck him
Yeah, but becauae hes rich and famous, not raw attraction, i prefer raw attraction
You are coping hard if you think lesnar commands more raw attraction.

I think people who chose lesnar want to become something closer to their idea of an ideal man, but that's not necessarily what women want. Beiber has objectively more money, more smv. Armies of Teen jbs want to fuck him

Not coping at all, im way closer to bieber than lesnar lol, its just biology, lesnar is much higher t, get gets them wet, bieber only gets laid a lot because of his status and money, if wasnt for that he would be invisible for women by now, lesnar is over 40 and still get women wet based on his looks alone

indeed

Not coping at all, im way closer to bieber than lesnar lol, its just biology, lesnar is much higher t, get gets them wet, bieber only gets laid a lot because of his status and money, if wasnt for that he would be invisible for women by now, lesnar is over 40 and still get women wet based on his looks alone
If you have anywhere near the smv of beiber you shouldn't be on this forum. foids don't get turned own by a big body and muscles without a pretty face on it.

If you have anywhere near the smv of beiber you shouldn't be on this forum. foids don't get turned own by a big body and muscles without a pretty face on it.
Im obviously not close to any of them lol what i meant is that looks wise im closer to bieber THAN to lesnar. They do, just like we get turned on by a ugly girl with a nice ass and tits, as long as they are not deformed obviously

my guess is bieber gets more teen pussy

Agepill destroyed Bieber. I'd rather be Lesnar.

He aged worsed than Lachowski jesus

GettyImages-1202444866.jpg

Of course Brock he's like the definition of masculinity he can rule a country
While bieber just look pretty boyDownload110
Download
Download110

Justin

This

Bieber because he had more money and a harem of fan girls who wants to suck him offfffff

Lesnar still got a wife, i would rather not look like a faggot

Lesnar still got a wife, i would rather not look like a faggot
A divorced one. Looking like eitger would be an upsude for me. But with Beiber I will have a better life.

Bieber because he had more money and a harem of fan girls who wants to suck him offfffff
Lesnar can get a lot of pussy too, 6'3 huge frame and masculine face, and women are actually physically attracted to him

Being the most desireable guy for teen foids on the planet for an entire decade with unlimited amounts of money and fame or a relatively successful mma fighter hmmmmmmmmmmm

Being the most desireable guy for teen foids on the planet for an entire decade with unlimited amounts of money and fame or a relatively successful mma fighter hmmmmmmmmmmm
being a framelet skulllet girly manlet or a 6'3 chad with a huge frame and masculine face