Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be incel or would you rather

Would you rather be incel or would you rather be raped by a foid? the foid is not ugly, fat, etc

• Total voters
I hope the foid doesn't have a strapon

7yrs ago, when i was 17 yr old ugly, fat and glass wearing ners subhuman, i got raped at a trip vacation while i was trying to sleep by a very ugly sub5 volunteer bitch from my school , she just putted her hand on my dick and when i came she felt pleasure and swallowed it. Im traumatized for a lifetime and i still think of her and the thing that happened. If she was a Becky i'd cum in her pussy non stop. So it depends what kind of foid does it.

7yrs ago, when i was 17 yr old ugly, fat and glass wearing ners subhuman, i got raped at a trip vacation while i was trying to sleep by a very ugly sub5 volunteer bitch from my school , she just putted her hand on my dick and when i came she felt pleasure and swallowed it. Im traumatized for a lifetime and i still think of her and the thing that happened. If she was a Becky i'd cum in her pussy non stop. So it depends what kind of foid does it.
how old was she

no she doesnt have a strap-on jfl. she just pins you down and rides you on top
Then yes I would rather be "raped" but I'm not sure that would be rape :feelshehe:

I still cannot fathom how a male can be raped by a female.

Some mentioned penetrating the man's ass with a dildo or something, but this is something another male or even a trained gorilla can do as well.

I just cannot imagine a scenario in which a female-to-male rape is possible. Not just because most females are unable to physically overpower males, but also because any penetration presupposes erection on the male's part, but if erection is achieved, that's not true rape anymore in my opinion.

High iq

fuck off you little bitch your an inbred shitskin who likes to dominate his own whore mother but do you see me policing what you like? your personal preferences are not an objective standard of what a man has to like, of what an incel has to like. and your a little bitch for sperging out about other mens sexual fetishizes. go slit your wrist in the bathtub you inbred goatfucker faggot.