Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be incel or would you rather

Would you rather be incel or would you rather be raped by a foid? the foid is not ugly, fat, etc

• Total voters
Fannigan

Fannigan

Rotting as usual
★★★★★
Would you rather be incel or would you rather be raped by a foid? the foid is not ugly, fat (unless youre into that) or repulsive in some other way

Raped obviously

I would just rape the foid back :feelsdevil:

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME WOMAN SLUT YOU WONT TAKE AWAY MY VIRGINITY IM SAVING MY POWER TO BECOME A WIZARD

Would you rather be incel or would you rather be raped by a foid? the foid is not ugly, fat (unless youre into that) or repulsive in some other way
A woman cannot rape a man unless she uses a vibrator or strap on. Unwanted pussy on your schlong is not the same thing as being raped by big Al in the slammer or a deranged strap on chick

rape the foid back romantically and make her gf

anyone who choose incel are voluntary celibate fakecels

damn you guys wouldnt feel embarrased losing your virginity to rape?
Embarrased??! Its more embarrasing to be involuntary celibate

damn you guys wouldnt feel embarrased losing your virginity to rape?
if a foid rapes you at elast it means they actualyl find you attractive enough to rape, a compliment tbh

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME WOMAN SLUT YOU WONT TAKE AWAY MY VIRGINITY IM SAVING MY POWER TO BECOME A WIZARD

Raped by a foid:ahegao:
That would be very hot:feelsohh:

Does it involve receptive anal penetration? :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
That's also my main concern with the question tbh

If "raped by a foid" means introducing her, then yes.
If it means getting fucked in the ass, then no.

I'm so ugly that women would never want to rape me so that's not an option. Once you get to the subhuman territory women don't even want to sit next to you on the train so rape is out of reach for me. ITS OVER

Get raped by TEN foids.

Fun fact: many countries don't have "female raping a male" as a possibility in law.

It's impossible for her to rape me since I'd be consenting

the foid is not ugly, fat (unless youre into that) or repulsive in some other way
That wouldn't be rape, then; it would be consensual. :feelsjuice:

i get that but like would you be comfortable knowing she'd have her way with you whether you let her or not?
Maybe it'd be a little uncomfortable, but there are plenty of far worse experiences out there than being "raped" by a non-fat, non-deformed foid.

And also, I'd be into an ugly foid, anyway, so that condition doesn't even bother me. I'd be more bothered if she had an STD. :feelsugh:

Stop promoting femdom dude, you are a loser

there's also plenty of better experiences :feelsjuice:
Yeah, but I'm never going to have any of those, either, so why bother with the comparisons.

I still cannot fathom how a male can be raped by a female.

Some mentioned penetrating the man's ass with a dildo or something, but this is something another male or even a trained gorilla can do as well.

I just cannot imagine a scenario in which a female-to-male rape is possible. Not just because most females are unable to physically overpower males, but also because any penetration presupposes erection on the male's part, but if erection is achieved, that's not true rape anymore in my opinion.

Obviously raped, it means that I'm desired by at least one person...

I remember some people on twitter getting triggered when I told them that it's impossible for a woman to rape me. For two reasons. One, here women can't legally rape. Two, they were moaning about consent but my consent would always be there. There is no way i'm turning that experience down. If I was somehow unconscious then my consent is implicit. I'd just be bummed out I wasnt awake to experience getting laid for once. I cant even imagine a woman seeing me as a person and valuing me enough to want to touch me

It's impossible to get raped by a foid unless She somehow manages to penetrate your anus.

I would never be raped by a woman because I would always consent but even in the event that she does something i don't like, it would still mean a foid wanted to fuck me bad enough to take it + lost virginity so win-win.

Sure I'm down to get rapd by a woman. It'll only be 5 minutes of my life anyways

i want to be raped by nordic stacies tbh

Giga cucked, I would beat the foid