Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be incel or in a dead-end sexless relationship?

Question

• Dead end sexless relationship

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • Remain incel

Votes: 34 63.0%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Your GF would be your looksmatch but the relationship would be dead end and you would only have sex once a year at new years eve.

Your GF would also have a bad attitude and she would spend most of the time on the couch staring down at her smartphone like most foids in relationships. (Atleast that's all they do when i visit relatives with GFs)

I'd rather be a single lonely incel.

I would be in a relationship for social proof and to avoid the incel stigma. But would be looking for a replacement asap

if she cucks me id rather stay an incel , if she does not cuck me and just does not want sex I would rather be in a dead-end sexless relationship. I don't care about sex.

I'd rather be in a relationship than slowly die from social isolation like I am doing right now.

if she cucks me id rather stay an incel , if she does not cuck me and just does not want sex I would rather be in a dead-end sexless relationship. I don't care about sex.
Not having sex or not cuddling, kissing regularly etc is fucking useless. I'd rather remain incel. It would be same thing as some annoying foid work colleague lived with me... But having sex once a year is kinda tempting, but since it's only once a year it's still not worth it really.

depends on how loyal she is (no women are loyal)

depends on how loyal she is (no women are loyal)
Loyal, but only sex once a year. She still has a bad attitude and spends most of the time on her phone on the couch.

Your GF would be your looksmatch but the relationship would be dead end and you would only have sex once a year at new years eve.

Your GF would also have a bad attitude and she would spend most of the time on the couch staring down at her smartphone like most foids in relationships. (Atleast that's all they do when i visit relatives with GFs)
What's the point?

I rather be incel than in sexless dead-end relationship.

Not having sex or not cuddling, kissing regularly etc is fucking useless. I'd rather remain incel. It would be same thing as some annoying foid work colleague lived with me... But having sex once a year is kinda tempting, but since it's only once a year it's still not worth it really.
sex is the least important in a genuine relationship. Since humans have turned into sexual savages all they think about is sex. As if like sex even matters when you truly love the person. Cuddling, kissing is necessary for sure this is all I want. Sex is not something I've cared that much about.

You want to treat that person like a human, not an object if your feelings are mutually genuine.

Dead-bedroom relationships are easier to fix than inceldom and these couples still support each other. I don't even get how people reach that stage. To have so much privilege you become complacent.

Knowing foids she would probably have sex with other men and break up with me when I have bought her enough stuff being an incel is way better then being the type of simp who fall victim to foids manipulation tactics maybe you got pussy after buying her a Gucci bag lmao at that point just buy a prostetute and go back to focusing on yourself

sex is the least important in a genuine relationship. Since humans have turned into sexual savages all they think about is sex. As if like sex even matters when you truly love the person. Cuddling, kissing is necessary for sure this is all I want. Sex is not something I've cared that much about.

You want to treat that person like a human, not an object if your feelings are mutually genuine.
high iq reply + romanticpilled

why tf would i be in a sexless relationship

real

Not the least important. Sex is almost always what seperates between a friend and a boyfriend. But your points are logical.

Lol i mean it's the same thing. If you are in a sexless relationship you are pretty much incel.

depends if u mean dead end as in oofy doofy or dead in as just no sex but the hoe gives u affection

im enjoying my time as an incel

I rather be incel than in sexless dead-end relationship.
I'm so fucking confused. Isn't literally anything better and up than being an incel? Aside from being cucked or actually shat upon?

If you're not in America, you could force the sex anyway because it's a marital duty.

I'm so fucking confused. Isn't literally anything better and up than being an incel? Aside from being cucked or actually shat upon?

If you're not in America, you could force the sex anyway because it's a marital duty.
Welll if I can force it then its not sexless JFL

Being in a relationship like that sounds more humiliating and infuriating than being an Incel which is really saying something.

I would not lol, I know friends who've dated women that ignore them and barely talk to them, theyre literally just validation sinks

you get literally fucking NOTHING from the average foid except maybe cooter, if you take away the cooter then all you have is a friendship with someone who literally has zero sense of humour

The choice between not having sex and not having sex. This is pretty tricky. :feelsthink:

lol at cucks picking sex-less relationship
your foid partner will be getting stuffed elsewhere :feelsseriously:

I GET TO HAVE SEX ON NYE HOLY FUCK

Loyal, but only sex once a year. She still has a bad attitude and spends most of the time on her phone on the couch.
How is she having sex with me only once a year and also loyal? Foids can’t go more than a week without sex.

and she would spend most of the time on the couch staring down at her smartphone like most foids in relationships. (Atleast that's all they do when i visit relatives with GFs)
this is so true lol, do foids never use laptops/computers?

I couldn't take a relationship like that unless it started right before NYE. I'd probably beat her up if I had to share my life with someone like that who's only draining my last energy and humiliating me. I hate those cucks who live in relationships like that because muh house and shit. I take the first option if the second one means I could never have any chance to ascend.

dead end relationship 100% i dont need sex that much anyway, better than talk to myself for rest of my life