Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you rather be good looking with autism or average looking with a good social li

I

incellooksmaxer

Banned
-
fe

so im not good looking, but I have still random girls add me and message me on fb....

and, i always fuck it up still a virgin.

Im just thinking, uglier people are in relationships and im not

cause im a fucking social retard idk

incellooksmaxer said:
fe

so im not good looking, but I have still random girls add me and message me on fb....

and, i always fuck it up still a virgin.

Im just thinking, uglier people are in relationships and im not

cause im a fucking social retard idk

oh my god, that is a severe case of crippling mentalcelism.

but its ok, mentalcels are the incels most ready to ascend.

by the way, how did your tuesday night date go?

ive had clear opportunity to lose my virginity three times.

Number 1) girl asked to meet me, I said I was shy because Im a virgin and wanted to see her nudes first. She ignored me.

Number 2) Girl really liked me but I didnt see, I was talking to her friend who was also a girl and she said she used to like you but not any more

number 3) girl messaged me on facebook, started talking to me being flirty. Instead of being a chad. I asked her why she messaged me because im ugly and shes good looking.

I can not talk to people normally, I have family history of mental illness and have had surgery

I am retarded, no girl will ever like me.

I hate my life.

Im not good looking enough to be aspie, I need to looksmax more.

saddupbro said:
oh my god, that is a severe case of crippling mentalcelism.

but its ok, mentalcels are the incels most ready to ascend.

by the way, how did your tuesday night date go?

she said work called her in for a shift and can we meet up friday, I said im busy lets meet up next week and she told me ok

and then she stopped responding cause I asked her if she likes her job

i said, I dont have problems with work because im unemployed, do you like your job?

she read and never responded.

incellooksmaxer said:
ive had clear opportunity to lose my virginity three times.

Number 1) girl asked to meet me, I said I was shy because Im a virgin and wanted to see her nudes first. She ignored me.

Number 2) Girl really liked me but I didnt see, I was talking to her friend who was also a girl and she said she used to like you but not any more

number 3) girl messaged me on facebook, started talking to me being flirty. Instead of being a chad. I asked her why she messaged me because im ugly and shes good looking.

No. 1: I know you were shy, but why did you ask for nudes? Just use an excuse to postpone it. Shit.

No. 2: Most guys are shy because of rejection fears, you already had her in your pocket, should've gone for it man.

No. 3: If you're suspicious about scams, just put a firm hand on your wallet, and proceed.

incellooksmaxer said:
and then she stopped responding cause I asked her if she likes her job

i said, I dont have problems with work because im unemployed, do you like your job?

lol, why the hell did you mention your unemployment? 

that turns women off fast.

saddupbro said:
No. 1: I know you were shy, but why did you ask for nudes?  Just use an excuse to postpone it. Shit.

No. 2: Most guys are shy because of rejection fears, you already had her in your pocket, should've gone for it man.

No. 3: If you're suspicious about scams, just put a firm hand on your wallet, and proceed.

lol, why the hell did you mention your unemployment? 

that turns women off fast.

I dont even talk to people. My social network is just forums so idk what to say.

Good looking with autism, girls will make it easy for me

incellooksmaxer said:
I dont even talk to people. My social network is just forums so idk what to say.
well, use some logic. If she wants to meet you, that means you can get her in the flesh, why would you want nudes then?

Unless you weren't serious or wanted to do something wrong with those nudes.

As for the unemployment thing, its so well-known that its a major turn-off.

saddupbro said:
well, use some logic. If she wants to meet you, that means you can get her in the flesh, why would you want nudes then?

Unless you weren't serious or wanted to do something wrong with those nudes.

As for the unemployment thing, its so well-known that its a major turn-off.

i guess i should just keep trying

Average looking would be such a huge fucking improvement for me. I'm also pretty sure that I'm already autstic

incellooksmaxer said:
i guess i should just keep trying

yup. you can ascend.

by the way, in "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]so well-known that its a major turn-off.[/font]", I meant that its a well-known major turn-off, and not that its a major turn-off because its well-known.

just to be grammatically clear.

Good looking with autism.
I hate people enough that a "good social life" would mean nothing to me

good looking with autism. Why is this even a question.

Depends on specific PSL values and extremity of autism

Average with good social skills. With true autism (even real Asperger) you have zero clue how to interact with women.

average looking with a good social life will always be better than an autistic good looking kid.

Not saying good looking autists cant get laid, but average ppl with social life will slay more.

Zyros said:
good looking with autism. Why is this even a question.

because having normal hobbies is 100 times better than have autistic hobbies.

I would rather go play tennis than hop on incels.is and complain about my life or someshit but autism.

incellooksmaxer said:
because having normal hobbies is 100 times better than have autistic hobbies.

I would rather go play tennis than hop on incels.is and complain about my life or someshit but autism.

what is this major cope. I would preffer 100000 times having this forum as hobby while being 7+ in looks than playing sports while being 5. No brainer. Looks are the most powerful trait you can have.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back