Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be Chad that works in construction or Angel Di Maria?

Chad or Angel Di Maria

• Total voters
Cope. Lol @ you saying that by your own retarded gay logic you are riding Chad's dick
Disregarding his obvious subhumanity because you get hard for rich football players :lul: No amount of wealth or status will fix his physical inferiority.

Disregarding his obvious subhumanity because you get hard for rich football players :lul: No amount of wealth or status will fix his physical inferiority.
I got your new issue of Big Boys In Boots, those must be the guys you get hard for

Chad. immediately quit my job and pick up instagram modeling for $1000 a day kek

Di Maria has hollow cheeks and he still looks incel as fuck :lul::lul::lul:

Also he has is such a inconsistent player, probably due to his ugly face.

I hate soccer

Di Maria has hollow cheeks and he still looks incel as fuck :lul::lul::lul:

Also he has is such a inconsistent player, probably due to his ugly face.
Hollow cheeks make you even uglier when you have bad bone structure :lul: never began for him

Hollow cheeks make you even uglier when you have bad bone structure :lul:

This is something that so many "low bf" obsessed incels don't understand. If your bone structure is shit, you'll look worse with really low bf. This is especially true for long midfacers.

i don't give a shit about status but i would take the chad look and just do other thigns with my life