Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be born as Chad or Genius?

Would you rather be born as Chad or Genius?

• Total voters
Zod

Zod

Veteran
For genius we are talking Von Neumann IQ levels. If you have a very high IQ sex/foids will be of much less interest to you because you will be autistic, asexual, aspergers, etc. In your head you will manipulate abstractions of such complexity a regular human will never comprehend. People with such high IQ levels live in their own worlds of insane complexity where average IQ people look like apes to them and anything they do is primitive.

Born genius, moneymaxx using my intelligence, and then surgerymaxx until I'm Chad-tier

Chad, easily. Although that's probably because I'm really shallow, I'd trade 10 IQ points for an extra SMV point.

A related question, would you rather be Chad or Vitalik Buterin?

What's the point of being a genius nowadays?
Your ideas will just get exploited by capitalists and you will get no cash for it at all. Just take a look at all the mathcels.

what would the chad in questions IQ be?

Chad, you can get absolutely fucked over even as a genius depending on your parents, where you live, etc.

What's the point of being a genius nowadays?
Your ideas will just get exploited by capitalists and you will get no cash for it at all. Just take a look at all the mathcels.
I'm not talking about some above average IQ mathcel, I'm talking theoretical physicist/nobel prize potential IQ levels

deffs chad, nothing will ever beat a full lifetime of constant sex, relationship and validation

Lol at the copers thinking surgerymaxxing can turn you into chad

I'm not talking about some above average IQ mathcel, I'm talking theoretical physicist/nobel prize potential IQ levels
IQ is just processing power, you might not get the right circumstances to use it, when I was in highschool they paid for a test and I scored 154 or 156 (can't remember which it was exactly) which is very above average, sure I studied a bit of evolutionary biology and psychology in college but I got kicked out, I don't have a job, etc. It doesn't matter. What's the point of being able to understand things if your life sucks and nobody wants to be with you?

deffs chad, nothing will ever beat a full lifetime of constant sex, relationship and validation
The thing is that you would not care about those things because w ultra high IQ you would be autistic/aspie as fuck, living in your own abstract world
IQ is just processing power, you might not get the right circumstances to use it, when I was in highschool they paid for a test and I scored 154 or 156 (can't remember which it was exactly) which is very above average, sure I studied a bit of evolutionary biology and psychology in college but I got kicked out, I don't have a job, etc. It doesn't matter. What's the point of being able to understand things if your life sucks and nobody wants to be with you?
You did NOT score 150+ (~3 standard deviations above the mean, that is above Einstein grade IQ (he was 140)) because you wouldn't be here. It's very common for people to lie about their IQ score (like you are right now)

Last edited:
You did NOT score 150+ (~3 standard deviations above the mean, that is above Einstein grade IQ (he was 140)) because you wouldn't be here. It's very common for people to lie about their IQ score (like you are right now)
(((Einstein))) Lmao, i'm sorry but IQ isn't this magic superhuman quality that just makes you better than everyone else, there's your genetic makeup, your testosterone and estrogen levels, depending on how much of both you have can highly determine how you act in life, if you live in a leftist hellhole aswell, have shit parents, etc, it doesn't matter.

There's a reason why high IQ women still make horrible mistakes in life, estrogen for example. You can say I lied if you want and cope, I took the test when I was 16, IQ only variates about 10 points up or down during your lifetime so it would be interesting to see there was any changes up until now (i'm 21, turning 22 at the end of the year), whenever I decide to take the test again, which I believe was the stanford-binet test, i'll be sure to take a picture of my results for good measure.

Last edited:
Easy mode. Chad.

Reason being: people due to the halo effect will think you're smart, whether you are or aren't.

(((Einstein))) Lmao, i'm sorry but IQ isn't this magic superhuman quality that just makes you better than everyone else, there's your genetic makeup, your testosterone and estrogen levels, depending on how much of both you have can highly determine how you act in life
Yes it is a superhuman quality, it is the one and only thing that truly separates us from apes. A superior IQ makes you superior to someone with a lower IQ. Look at the black race like congoloids in africa, they still live in bushes because of their low IQ (~65 for congoloids). Are you superior to a black 65 IQ congoloid? Ofcourse, you are the one letting him live by not nuking them, and are sending them airborne food supplies. IQ is purely genetic, you can't improve it with study or practice. It is also related to race, with blacks having the lowest avg IQ (that's why they were our slaves and not vice versa). Testosterone and estrogen levels have nothing to do with it, infact blacks have the highest test levels and yet are still the dumbest

Genius. I am surprised so many people choose the Chad. The genius will be ass burgers and not need sex you fucking retarded wannabe chads

Neither. I'd rather be born as Genghis.

I'd rather be a genus so I could get a good paying job in a field i'm interested in. Looks fade but intelligence would last forever, or at least until the dementia and Alzheimer's kicks in.

Chad of course.
Fuck nobel prices, I want to hold a 10 /10 goddess in my arms.

Born genius, moneymaxx using my intelligence, and then surgerymaxx until I'm Chad-tier
What if you're St. Blackops2cel (peace be upon Him) tier? Would you just be a betabuxxing cuck?

Chad, without a doubt. Intelligence means nothing unless you have power along with it.

Yes it is a superhuman quality, it is the one and only thing that truly separates us from apes. A superior IQ makes you superior to someone with a lower IQ. Look at the black race like congoloids in africa, they still live in bushes because of their low IQ (~65 for congoloids). Are you superior to a black 65 IQ congoloid? Ofcourse, you are the one letting him live by not nuking them, and are sending them airborne food supplies. IQ is purely genetic, you can't improve it with study or practice. It is also related to race, with blacks having the lowest avg IQ (that's why they were our slaves and not vice versa). Testosterone and estrogen levels have nothing to do with it, infact blacks have the highest test levels and yet are still the dumbest
This is relatively wrong, of course having a higher IQ to some 65 IQ subhuman who is more related to a primate than a European is a big difference. It's also true that IQ is genetic, there are genetic anomalies however (and most geniuses are genetic anomalies btw), you see i've studied Evolutionary Biology pretty extensively. Your chemical levels definitely influence your personality and choices, high IQ blacks, which are of course genetic anomalies, still on average have higher testosterone, this means on average they still have certain traits and characteristics (such as being more prone to violence, and being impatient), even at the higher echelons of their IQ.

So no, IQ is not some superhuman trait and the only be all end all thing that matters, if you take someone when at the lower end of the genius IQ (which would be about 140 I believe according to most standard IQ measurements) and you separate them by race and gender, they're all going to be more prone to certain actions and life choices despite their IQ similarities. I never made the argument that IQ is not genetic or not based on race, in fact my argument is based on this even more, racial and gender differences are different enough to deviate the choices people make despite their IQ similarities. Blacks will always be more prone to violence on average, women will always make more emotional based decisions when compared to a man of a similar IQ and race. These are facts.

And, believe it or not there are ways to improve your IQ score, and lower it. Drugs for example can indeed alter your IQ, but not by much, as I said according to most research IQ can only variate around 10 points on average up or down, depending on the circumstances, substance abuse, diets, etc, but yes genetics are the most important factor when it comes to IQ.

I would rather be aborted because as long as I'm stuck with my personality, nothing can make me happy.

Chad. I used to think that being a genius would be a game changer, but the Blackpill is truth. Life is SO MUCH EASIER for beautiful people.
Chad, without a doubt. Intelligence means nothing unless you have power along with it.
:feelsokman:

Genius, because i'll have a legacy and i will be remembered.

If I was a genius I'd probably be succesful in life, earn a lot of money, and be famous. I would get girls automatically with that.

This is relatively wrong, of course having a higher IQ to some 65 IQ subhuman who is more related to a primate than a European is a big difference. It's also true that IQ is genetic, there are genetic anomalies however (and most geniuses are genetic anomalies btw), you see i've studied Evolutionary Biology pretty extensively. Your chemical levels definitely influence your personality and choices, high IQ blacks, which are of course genetic anomalies, still on average have higher testosterone, this means on average they still have certain traits and characteristics (such as being more prone to violence, and being impatient), even at the higher echelons of their IQ.

So no, IQ is not some superhuman trait and the only be all end all thing that matters, if you take someone when at the lower end of the genius IQ (which would be about 140 I believe according to most standard IQ measurements) and you separate them by race and gender, they're all going to be more prone to certain actions and life choices despite their IQ similarities. I never made the argument that IQ is not genetic or not based on race, in fact my argument is based on this even more, racial and gender differences are different enough to deviate the choices people make despite their IQ similarities. Blacks will always be more prone to violence on average, women will always make more emotional based decisions when compared to a man of a similar IQ and race. These are facts.

And, believe it or not there are ways to improve your IQ score, and lower it. Drugs for example can indeed alter your IQ, but not by much, as I said according to most research IQ can only variate around 10 points on average up or down, depending on the circumstances, substance abuse, diets, etc, but yes genetics are the most important factor when it comes to IQ.
So you basically agree with me on everything I said except on high IQ being the most important human trait. The most imortant thing in the world is technological progress, and the speed of it is determined by the IQ levels of people most closely involved with R&D - theoretical physicist, scientists, engineers, etc. Days of lower IQ requirement inventions are gone, now it's all about machine learning, quantum computing, Ai, etc. On such a high level of abstraction even a 5 point IQ difference decides if the physicist/mathematician will have a breakthrough or not. IQ is by far the most important factor that decides the fate of humanity

For genius we are talking Von Neumann IQ levels. If you have a very high IQ sex/foids will be of much less interest to you because you will be autistic, asexual, aspergers, etc. In your head you will manipulate abstractions of such complexity a regular human will never comprehend. People with such high IQ levels live in their own worlds of insane complexity where average IQ people look like apes to them and anything they do is primitive.

OP you never said what a "chad" was. I didn't read your post but I came to the same conclusion (big fan of the polymath Von Neumann except his very anticlimatic death) but a Chad is a regular Chad or is it like a Marcus Aurelius type of Chad?

Lol at von Neuman tier IQ I could money- and statusmax sooooo easily. JFL at those picking Chad when you can be a billionaire entrepreneur and head of the NSA or whatever.

OP you never said what a "chad" was. I didn't read your post but I came to the same conclusion (big fan of the polymath Von Neumann except his very anticlimatic death) but a Chad is a regular Chad or is it like a Marcus Aurelius type of Chad?
It can be any look you want, you can pick every optical feature, just like creating a MMORPG character

I would be a genius, mostly for the asexual and perspective value of being a genius.

+the genius option COULD be normie tier

If I was a genius I'd probably be succesful in life, earn a lot of money, and be famous. I would get girls automatically with that.
Only decent looking geniuses are capable of that shitdip.

So you basically agree with me on everything I said except on high IQ being the most important human trait. The most imortant thing in the world is technological progress, and the speed of it is determined by the IQ levels of people most closely involved with R&D - theoretical physicist, scientists, engineers, etc. Days of lower IQ requirement inventions are gone, now it's all about machine learning, quantum computing, Ai, etc. On such a high level of abstraction even a 5 point IQ difference decides if the physicist/mathematician will have a breakthrough or not. IQ is by far the most important factor that decides the fate of humanity
It's your genetic makeup + your IQ that's important. A High IQ Woman, or a High IQ black simply is not going to be the same or have the same potential as a High IQ white. Also someone with a High IQ who decides they want to be a farmer, or their potential was never utilized in politics or science isn't going to be good for much.

I'm saying, and what stems from my original post, what's the point of being genius IQ if you might not even get to utilize it to its fullest potential? Governments don't go out and look for people with high IQ, or genetic potential and utilize them to their fullest degree. I'm in a private Alt Right group, and in the group it's highly encouraged for all the members to get a DNA and IQ test, to find out what are you most genetically compatible for, whether it be partner wise, ability wise, etc, and you'd be surprised how many young men specifically who have verifiable IQ's between 130-160, aren't able to utilize their potential. We don't live in a society that prioritizes intelligence, a lot of academic fields are also full of corruption. Not everyone with a high IQ is being utilized to their full potential, in fact i'd wager most people with above average intelligence aren't.

It can be any look you want, you can pick every optical feature, just like creating a MMORPG character
So I will look like a chad but will I bet as good as a chad like gengis khan like one of the posters mentioned?

Chad every time. Not even a question.

Intelligence is a meme. Most male geniuses were incels anyway, and lived miserable lives because they couldn’t relate to anyone.

Also someone with a High IQ who decides they want to be a farmer, or their potential was never utilized in politics or science isn't going to be good for much.
A person who has a very high IQ usually won't be interested in jobs that don't challenge them enough, like farming, unless they see they can improve/invent something in that area. High IQ people always go for STEM because their high IQ lets them figure out that it is the smart thing to do.
Governments don't go out and look for people with high IQ, or genetic potential and utilize them to their fullest degree
Yes they do. It's called public school. If one has a very high IQ it will be noticed by his teachers in his middle/high scholl years by his grades/results/behaviour and he will be railed towards STEM.

The only exception is if you are born in 3rd world slums or something like that. But even then if you have a very high IQ you will figure out a way to get yourself out of such situation.
So I will look like a chad but will I bet as good as a chad like gengis khan like one of the posters mentioned?
I'm not familiar with Genghis Khan. The point is you can look like any Chad you want, but can't have an IQ above average.
Intelligence is a meme. Most male geniuses were incels anyway, and lived miserable lives because they couldn’t relate to anyone.
Intelligence is not a meme, it is what allows you to not still be in a cave with the other apes. Most male geniuses had incredible lives, they might have appeared to the public eye as being miserable but that is just the effect of their autism/aspie behviour. Inside their own abatract world, deep inside their minds, they were in a state of deep understanding of the inner workings of the world - a state that transcends happines. And why would they need to relate to anyone? They are superior to everyone, why relate to something that is inferior to them?

Kim Kardashian and other fuckbags gets paid 5 million per episode to goof off on TV. Winning a noble prize earns you less than a million. I am sorry but this world is not for geniuses at all. Be a chad, a total dumbfuck, and automatically slay pussy and make fat stacks while you're at it!!

low iq thread.

I am an engineer at a large government laboratory/particle accelerator. I have a masters but most people with my job have PhDs. I work with lots of really smart Ivy League educated physicists at my current job. Several staff have won Nobel Prizes in the past. I would much rather be a run of the mill Chad than one of them.

Von Neumann level is not enough, I'd only pick the genius level if its Tony Stark, Dexter Laboratory and sci-fi level genius.

There is no point to being a (normal) genius if you cannot stand against the world alone.

I'd pick the chad anyday in this case.

Genius but on artistic field

Last edited: