Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be an incel in the 20th century or the 21st century?

Would you rather be an incel in the 20th century or the 21st century?

• 20th century

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • 21st century

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
personally i was much happier before social media and online dating and all that. back when it wasnt such a big deal to be a sub male. back when you didnt have to compete as much.

but then again technology keeps my mind off the depression all day long.. but at the expense of losing my morality. if i really think about it the internet played a large roll in ruining my life. im constantly comparing myself to others and with my personality i tend to just give up. and i always feel like whats the point of making friends because they can just go online and find someone better than me. boy or girl.

and everything was much more meaningful in the 20th century. music, movies, video games, relationships. it all meant something. now everything is just a huge competition for money and fame. 

i know there are some oldcels here that were incels in the 90s. id like to hear their opinions.

check out this looksmatched couple. if they were in 2017 she would have 1 million followers on instagram and he would be an incel collegecel.
1970s-couple.jpg

RE: Would you rather be an incel in the 20th century or 21 century?

Obviously in the past. The further back, the better. Women had less choices back then, much better times for mankind all around.

RE: Would you rather be an incel in the 20th century or 21 century?

Yeah, I'd want to be back in the 20th Century. Not just technology, but women HAD to settle for men. Other posters like to talk about betabux, but with women working, they don't need them. With the leftist "Equal Pay" push it's going to get much much worse.

Im black so if i lived in de 20th century on the west it would be worse to me.

So i prefer to be incel now.

"I wouldn't have been incel *** years ago" is cope

BIG cope

There are much less advances in plastic surgery and genetic engineering in the 20 century.

And if don`t like to cope, so, i chose to live rigth now.

20th century would obviously be easier for incels in terms of dating.

But I'm going to go with the 21st century because I'm more interested to see how technology pans out.

Berdea said:
Obviously in the past. The further back, the better. Women had less choices back then, much better times for mankind all around.
and less suck up white knight men normies which enabled femoids to think their privileged.

20th century, purely because it could be easier to escape, as FHOs looks-matched more often and didn't have access to a hundred Chads on her phone.

That said, the internet and technology are great copes for incels today.

The 90s and 00s were the best times tbh. Lots of good copes but no social media and the internet was still a more niche place. It was an escape for people like us. Now we don't belong anywhere. The internet isn't ours anymore. It's just a platform for the delivery of SOCIAL MEDIA for Chad and Stacy now and social outcasts get hunted down by lynchmobs of normies.

21st

I’m old enough to remember being incel pre-internet and it was even more boring. At least with Internet, iPad, spotify etc there is shit to do while ldaring.