Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be a good looking 6ft+ half white half negroid or a 5’5, ugly, pure blood?

Good looking Negroid or ugly JBWer?

• A good looking half Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • An ugly white boi manlet

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Let’s see how many of you are stupid “pure blood” copers and would take being ugly and miserable just to be white or would choose a life of slaying and fulfillment at the cost of being shit skinned

186cm just above 6'1
Still no bitches
Keep coping buddy no height for your face :feelsseriously:

What type of question is this. Jeremy Meeks our lord and savior is literally the first option kekek

Depends. Will I at least get to keep my intelligence and consciousness?

What type of question is this. Jeremy Meeks our lord and savior is literally the first option kekek
There are some delusional stormfrontcels that honestly believe all ethnics are ugly and that they at 5’5 and ugly af are superior to a 6ft+ good looking ethnic because they are white :feelshaha::feelskek:

Intelligence and consciousness is irrelevant in the sexual market place you know this so why care about that?
I value it for reasons unrelated to SMV tbh

I value it for reasons unrelated to SMV tbh
Yes you get to keep your intelligence and confidence as the negroid but as a consequence you also have to try and fit in with that cringey negroid culture which as you know being intelligent is a detriment for that

There are some delusional stormfrontcels that honestly believe all ethnics are ugly and that they at 5’5 and ugly af are superior to a 6ft+ good looking ethnic because they are white :feelshaha::feelskek:
Those guys don't go outside kekek bunch of complete retards

Being Tyrone is better than being a whitecel

In today's society is better to be black than white.

However i hate what blacks represent too much to want to be one of them.

Let me rephrase the question.

Would you rather be a low iq cuck like Sneako, or be an autistic 360p version of elon musk?

imagine thinking that's a hard question