Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be a 35yo virgin playing WOW all day or fuck 1 chick and die at 16yo in a car accident?

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
This one I can go back and forth on.

35yo virgin working a shitty job living in a Studio Apartment. No car. Just Rent/Utilities/Wifi. Cooks all his own food maybe fast food 2x a month. Only hobby is Vidya and free Media downloaded on the internet thanks to lack of money.

16yo kid in high school who was a Normie with a normal social life. Had sex with 1 girl at 15yo and then died a week after his 16th birthday in a car accident.

I mean one guy has 20 more years of life but has never experienced pussy. And lives in a virtual world essentially.
Other guy dies at 16yo but at least got to fuck 1 chick and have a normal life in high school.

Such a hard decision to make.

Have sex with one foid

Have sex and die probably.

Anyone who is not acutely suicidal/ very brave/ very pain tolerant would pick the first one, if ACTUALLY & not hypothetically faced with the choice.

Take the Fascistpill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
tenor.gif

Second option not really because of sex but because I'd die.

Have sex and die. The best of 2 worlds.

I'm already 35, well 36... so I'd have been dead for 20 years now and all the memories and experiences I had would be null and void.

So no, given the choice I'd rather live as long as possible as a permavirgin.
Sadly, not only is it not a choice, but there's evidence that loneliness is as harmful as obesity and smoking and so it's likely to shorten life.

Depends on my WOW character tbh. I only made it to like level 24 before I quit.
I wanted to die at 16 in general. I would be better off dead since then, without ever having sex and be happy all the same.

Wow player, and waiting for Robust Human Rejuvenation

I wouldn’t mind the death part

Have sex and die. Dying is ineveitable, the faster it comes the better. The sooner i can escape and maybe reincarnate as Chad.

Damn 16 is so early though
Yet i probably take option 2 as well

35 ain't long enough to compensate for that level of suffering, so 16yr it is

battle for azeroth sucks tho, barely been playing wow as of late and just played overwatch instead.

HAVE SEX AND DIE BITCH

If I could have my high school oneitis for 1 year from 15-16, I’d gladly die

Be miserable for life or go out with a bang? I choose the latter.

If I could have my high school oneitis for 1 year from 15-16, I’d gladly die

God damn. 1 year with my oneitis when she was in her prime and not a used up cum slut like she is today. I would have to take that offer. 1 year with 15yo oneitis is better than marrying her at 30yo and being with a slut for 50 years.

Lmao die at 16. I fuck a JB and die so I don't have to deal with this fucked world. It's a win-win.

I'd be the normie, honestly. Life after high school is just work anyway.

Option B is a win win

35yo virgin working a shitty job living in a Studio Apartment. No car. Just Rent/Utilities/Wifi. Cooks all his own food maybe fast food 2x a month. Only hobby is Vidya and free Media downloaded on the internet thanks to lack of money.
This isn't too dissimilar to my situation tbh. My life's not that bad apart from the lack of sex/relationships so I'd take this every time.

looking at the current state of wow expansions, i'd take the option 2.

Sex and die. At least I hope after sex I would be happy.:feelsrope:

This one I can go back and forth on.

16yo kid in high school who was a Normie with a normal social life. Had sex with 1 girl at 15yo and then died a week after his 16th birthday in a car accident.

I mean one guy has 20 more years of life but has never experienced pussy. And lives in a virtual world essentially.
Other guy dies at 16yo but at least got to fuck 1 chick and have a normal life in high school.

Such a hard decision to make.
Have sex and die for sure

At least I'd finally get laid.

Dying in a car accident is one of my biggest fears tbh so id rather be playing WOW

I'll take option 2

2nd option of course, so youre fucking a prime girl.

I’ve played my fair share of wow already.

Now if it was changed to osrs..:feelshmm:

If I was elite, and had a based guild the idea would be much more tempting.

This is indeed an issue. My guild does not do anything. So I am just farming some mounts.

Second one. The other kids would always remember you later in life if you die in a tragic way.
Of course we assume you're some kind of Chad(lite).

Wow virgin probably, if it was my brain inside it I would try my best to SEAmaxx. If you just mean you are a wow virgin with no ambition or anything then I would probably choose the second tbh

First option for me, it's not worth dying over one foid seriously? Not even if she was a prime Stacy or your otitis. That's really cuckish imo

I'd choose the second option and then choose not to get in a car a week later, and survive. Win-win. :feelsokman:

I feel so bother by the mindset of those choosing to fuck and die at age 16. Can I still buy a whore as the 35 year old virgin? If no, then is rape an option? Seriously, I don't understand some of the members on this forum. I can't imagine myself committing suicide over my inceldom. I sooner commit an act of rape then to kill myself. Sometimes I think most people here are just larpers and being overly dramatic. Here's a question for the incels who have suicidal thoughts, have you try out whores yet? If so and you didn't like it because she didn't have any passion, have you try out rape? If you can't get foids to love you then you can always try make them fear you, you might like it....

Life is nothing but sex so sex of course

I'd choose sex any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back