Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you rather attract every landwhale or one 5/10 foid in your life?

Would you rather?

• All landwhales

• One 5/10 Foid

Results are only viewable after voting.
SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Would you rather have the ability to attract every landwhale you're talking to being able to date all fat women, even marry one and rise up a family. Or you attract just one random 5/10 femoid who is not fat but only the one foid and no other woman for the rest of your life? Choose.

I only want one foid, would she stay with me? If so the 5/10 then.

I only want one foid, would she stay with me? If so the 5/10 then.
She will be attracted to you for sure, but she might be attracted to someone else as well so if she stays with you is written in the stars. Remember she is your only chance in your whole life.

I cant get hard to a fat girl. Plus i just want a gf/wife.

Ill take the 5. Hell id take a 1 if she wasnt obese

One 5/10 foid. Is this even a question?

I would rather attract an angry colony of hornets than attract landwhales tbh.

One 5/10 would be more than enough for me, as long as that implies she isn't fucking landwhale.

I've seen stacy landwhales, they are quite rare though.

I've seen stacy landwhales, they are quite rare though.
Most gorgeous girl I had ever seen in my life turned into a landwhale after age 19... Absolute shame. She tripled in size, and didn't realize her halo effect had warn off. She had enough validation in her teens to last 300 years.

She will be attracted to you for sure, but she might be attracted to someone else as well so if she stays with you is written in the stars. Remember she is your only chance in your whole life.
I'd probably have trouble being able to fuck a fat foid, even worse cuddling seems like it would be terribly unappealing. I think I'll take my chances with the 5/10.

Although maybe I could help a landwhale lose weight:feelsthink:

Literally one single loyal 5/10 foid is more than enough. What more could we want. It would be the end of inceldom and everxone would be happy

MisakaSis

Most gorgeous girl I had ever seen in my life turned into a landwhale after age 19... Absolute shame. She tripled in size, and didn't realize her halo effect had warn off. She had enough validation in her teens to last 300 years.
Yea it's quite common, alot of foids also gain weight after becoming mothers, hitting the wall or just settling down. Some of them still get validation though. Even if they become fat they have good face genetics and can remain as a Stacy landwhale, some get a fatter face than others.

If we're talking about life here, I'd rather be not born.

Landwahles are worthless to me. I dont want one. I could just as well take no chance at all over a landwhale so I would certainly go for the 5/10 girl.

Both are better than what I have rn, I don’t have a right to be choosy

lmao at 5/10 voters :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: she would cuck the fuck out of you. oneitis is not worth it

All I want is a cute loyal average foid that will love me

keep in mind the 5/10 will cheat. so you are back in the same place.

Stacey landwhale that I could actually get it up for or one that I could take to the gym with me.

Who the fuck knows, maybe my tastes would change if I constantly got pussy, even if it was landwhale pussy :feelsthink::feelsthink:

How is this even a question?

I shouldn't have to date a landwhale as an average guys. I deserve my looksmatch. I cannot possible love a landwhale.

Wait, so if she loses weight she's no longer attracted to me?

LAndwhales are garbage.

I'd rather attract a 5/10.

Landwhales make me sick. I get pissed when a 1/10 > 3/10 landwhale messages me on a dating site. I feel like i'm being trolled by god.

Landwhales are digusting and you'd have to keep them fat to stay

All landwhales, I like variety and blowjobs.

neither honestly. I'm basically logged in on celibacy and at this point i wouldn't want a girl anyway tbhtbh

I just want one loyal woman, landwhale or not.

If the 5/10 isn't loyal then I will take the landwhales.

One 5/10 foid. I would never fuck a landwhale anyway.

I am repulsed by landwhales ngl.

think about it strategically if that one 5/10 leaves you because its highly likely i rather have my pick of sea creatures than have to deal with one flakey foid. you could also have 50 whales ready to deploy on a fitness plan and which ever one looses the most weight is the one you keep

If there's no chance of getting cucked and cheated, of course 5/10 foid would be more than enough. But if there's still chance, I'd rather attract every landwhale, tell them to go on diet if they want my dick, and choose the best one. Bet there are some of them who are 7/10 genetically